Federal - Batch TA Administrator
- Baltimore, MD
Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: Aberdeen, MD
Accenture Federal Services, bringing together commercial innovation with the latest technology to unleash the potential for our federal clients. Every day we bring bold thinking and diverse disciplines to solve problems in new ways. Ready to learn as much as you can? We'll give you numerous opportunities of formal & informal training sessions to keep your tech smarts sharp.
The Batch TA Administrator:
- Responsible for the delivery of technical application administration services for SAP applications in production and development environments, verifying applications meet technical service levels, and taking appropriate corrective and maintenance actions
- Responsible for the technology environment management function supporting the design, build, test, implementation, and environment support for production and development SAP solutions and associated application components
- Participating in pager/on-call support
- Providing estimates of software development, maintenance, and operations cost and schedule
Read more of the job description
Here's what you need:
- Bachelor's Degree (OR Associate's Degree plus 2 additional years of relevant experience OR High School Diploma plus 4 additional years of relevant experience)
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in SAP Batch Management and Monitoring, as well as Control-M (to include integration of Control-M with SAP)
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in BASIS related activities to include most of the following:
- USD and Remedy process
- CRDB process
- SAP Certification
- Security+ Certification
- US Citizenship required
• Exposure to SAFe methodology
• US Federal Government IT Software Development experience
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture Federal Services.
Accenture Federal Services is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture Federal Services is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
Back to top