Federal - Automation Tester Analyst
Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: San Antonio, TX
Accenture Federal Services, a wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture LLP, is a U.S. company with offices in Arlington, Virginia. Accenture's federal business has served every cabinet-level department and 30 of the largest federal organizations. Accenture Federal Services transforms bold ideas into breakthrough outcomes for clients at defense, intelligence, public safety, civilian and military health organizations.
We believe that great outcomes are everything. It's what drives us to turn bold ideas into breakthrough solutions. By combining digital technologies with what works across the world's leading businesses, we use agile approaches to help clients solve their toughest problems fast-the first time. So you can deliver what matters most.
Count on us to help you embrace new ways of working, building for change and put customers at the core. A wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture, we bring over 30 years of experience serving the federal government, including every cabinet-level department. Our 7,200 dedicated colleagues and change makers work with our clients at the heart of the nation's priorities in defense, intel, public safety, health and civilian to help you make a difference for the people you employ, serve and protect.
The Automation Tester Analyst is involved hands on in designing, coding, enhancing and testing of software applications to meet business process requirements. He/she applies functional knowledge and technical expertise in the implementation of configuration changes and maintenance of software applications.
The Automation Tester Analyst is responsible for the following:
- Design and develop applications based on technical/functional design documents. Includes hands on involvement in designing, coding and testing of program modules
- Development of technical design documents (specifications) based on functional design documents (business requirements)
- Creation, execution and documentation of tests necessary to ensure that an application or technical environment meets performance requirements (technical, functional and user interface)
- Maintenance, repair and performance tuning of applications.
- End user support activities
- Ability to identify, assess and provide resolution of complex issues and problems.
- Makes decisions within parameters set by manager, using job experience.
+ Basic qualifications
- 2-year degree, or related experience
- 2+ years professional hands-on experience with Automation testing experience
- US Citizenship required (Dual citizens not eligible)
- RFT 6+ and RQM Enterprise
- UFT/QTP 11+ (Descriptive Programming) experience, not just record and playback
- ALM 11+ installation, customization and workflow experience
- BPT develop and configure scripted components
- Detailed oriented, thorough, and solid organizational skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrates critical thinking skills and confidence
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require now or in the future sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Accenture is a federal contractor, an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Back to top