Federal - Automated Test Engineer
Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: Annapolis Junction, MD
We believe that great outcomes are everything. It's what drives us to turn bold ideas into breakthrough solutions. By combining digital technologies with what works across the world's leading businesses, we use agile approaches to help clients solve their toughest problems fast-the first time. So, you can deliver what matters most.
What you will be doing?
The Automated Test Engineer is responsible for the following:
- Develops automated test scripts to validate functional, technical, and performance requirements.
- Executes test scripts during internal system testing.
- Documents test issues and works with development team to validate/recreate.
- Performs retesting and regression testing.
- Documents test results for incorporation into the Requirements Traceability and Verification Matrix.
- Provides support to Client testers during acceptance testing, including test script walk throughs, document testing issues and test results, and answering questions on system functionality/
Basic Skills & Qualifications:
- 2 years of professional experience and/or Bachelor's degree
- 2 years of direct relevant experience in Automated Software Testing, supporting the development of an overall test Plan and tailored test plans for each release
- 2 years of experience developing automated test scripts and working with one or more of the following i.e. Java -Selenium, Rational Functional Tester and/or Junit
- 2 years of experience using one or more of the following test management tools: Jira, Rat Functional Tstr, RatClear Case, RatClear Quest, Rational Quality Manager (RQM), IBM Rational, HP UFT etc.)
- 1 year of experience testing Web Services environment
- Experience with Serenity and/or Selenium
- 1+ years of Experience working in Agile Software Development environment
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Meet Some of Accenture Federal Services's Employees
Aleathia D.Change Management & Communications
Aleathia works within the change management group to manage communication with federal clients through their contracts.
Back to top