Federal - Analytics Consultant
Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Locations: Washington, DC
Accenture Federal Services, a wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture LLP, is a U.S. company that helps clients transform bold ideas into breakthrough outcomes. We serve every cabinet-level department and 30 of the largest federal organizations. Our 9,000 dedicated colleagues and change makers work with clients at the heart of the nation's priorities in defense, intelligence, public safety, civilian and health to make a difference for the people they employ, serve, and protect.
Accenture Federal Service's Management Consulting Analytics group focuses on predictive analytic solutions that optimize client missions. Individuals in this role are expected to work with clients as a data scientist and problem solver to construct enduring and innovative solutions. We assist clients with the entirety of the data science pipeline, starting with problem definition and opportunity identification and ending with enduring solutions that help drive decision-making and efficiencies. In this role you will work with a variety of clients requiring the ability to understand and adapt to unique client environments. They will drive teams to translate client challenges into the delivery of an analytics solution.
Key responsibilities include:
- Work directly with clients to develop analytic questions and define data and technology opportunities
- Drive the exploration of data sources and analytic techniques to create new variables and modeling capabilities
- Work with large and complex data sets to solve difficult and non-routine problems
- Application of a variety of statistical methods/approaches to develop analytic models
- Bachelor's degree
- 3 years of experience in analytics and statistical modeling
- 3 years of experience consulting or similar field requiring client collaboration, presentation, and delivery
- 3 years of experience using analytics tools and languages - SAS, SPSS, Stata, R, Python, etc.
- 3 years of experience with visualization applications - Tableau, Qlik, Shiny
- 3 years of experience extracting, aggregating, and structuring data along different dimensions
- 3 years of experience with supervised and unsupervised analytic techniques
- US Citizenship
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require now or in the future sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Accenture is a federal contractor, an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Meet Some of Accenture Federal Services's Employees
Business Strategy Manager
Sarah leads Accenture Federal Services’ clients through digital transformations. From technology modernization to public relations support, Sarah and her team serve as trusted advisors with a relentless focus on outcomes.
Back to top