Federal - Agile Transformation Consultant
Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: Reston, VA
Accenture Federal Services, a wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture LLP, is a U.S. company with offices in Arlington, Virginia. Accenture's federal business has served every cabinet-level department and 30 of the largest federal organizations. Accenture Federal Services transforms bold ideas into breakthrough outcomes for clients at defense, intelligence, public safety, civilian and military health organizations.
We believe that great outcomes are everything. It's what drives us to turn bold ideas into breakthrough solutions. By combining digital technologies with what works across the world's leading businesses, we use agile approaches to help clients solve their toughest problems fast-the first time. So, you can deliver what matters most.
Count on us to help you embrace new ways of working, building for change and put customers at the core. A wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture, we bring over 30 years of experience serving the federal government, including every cabinet-level department. Our 7,200 dedicated colleagues and change makers work with our clients at the heart of the nation's priorities in defense, intel, public safety, health and civilian to help you make a difference for the people you employ, serve and protect.
Work with senior client leadership and other stakeholders to support business transformation objectives; help define, deploy, and execute strategic and tactical initiatives in support of client.
Client imperatives may include:
- Define and visualize business and change/transformation strategy. Evaluate and analyze data to support strategy. Communicate strategy to leadership team and workforce. Evaluate uptake and execution of strategy.
- Define and execute change management, stakeholder and communications initiatives to support process changes (including stakeholder assessment, management, and communications planning). Facilitate agile meetings, discussions, and working sessions to collaborate and achieve stakeholder buy-in.
- Re-engineer processes to improve delivery, reduce complexity, incorporate ownership, streamline, and foster organization wide collaboration. Integrate re-engineered processes for organization. Deploy process through agile change management. Operate, maintain process, and measure/report performance.
+ Basic qualifications
- Bachelor's degree
- 18 months of business or management consulting experience
- 3 years of client-facing experience with a Federal Government customer
- 3 years of experience using Microsoft PowerPoint to articulate and visualize messages; three years of experience using Microsoft Excel to analyze raw data
- US Citizenship required, dual citizens not eligible
- Ability to work independently in a fast paced, constantly changing environment
- Familiarity with Agile and Lean concepts, methods, and processes preferred
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Back to top