Federal - 4895 - Senior SAP BW/BO Developer CP*
Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: Baltimore, MD
Accenture Federal Services, a wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture LLP, is a U.S. company with offices in Arlington, Virginia. Accenture's federal business has served every cabinet-level department and 30 of the largest federal organizations. Accenture Federal Services transforms bold ideas into breakthrough outcomes for clients at defense, intelligence, public safety, civilian and military health organizations.
We believe that great outcomes are everything. It's what drives us to turn bold ideas into breakthrough solutions. By combining digital technologies with what works across the world's leading businesses, we use agile approaches to help clients solve their toughest problems fast-the first time. So, you can deliver what matters most.
Count on us to help you embrace new ways of working, building for change and put customers at the core. A wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture, we bring over 30 years of experience serving the federal government, including every cabinet-level department. Our 7,200 dedicated colleagues and change makers work with our clients at the heart of the nation's priorities in defense, intel, public safety, health and civilian to help you make a difference for the people you employ, serve and protect.
The SAP BW/BO Developer is responsible for technical analysis, design, development, debugging, testing, and deployment of reporting capabilities for maintenance and enhancement of SAP BW and SAP BW on HANA flows to support business analytics and reporting requirements. The SAP BW/BO Developer is required to participate in pager/on-call support. The SAP BW/BO Developer will estimate software development cost and schedule.
Basic Skills & Qualifications:
- 10+ years of SAP BW and BO Developer experience
- Experience Supporting one or more of the following: ECC, SAP Business Warehouse (BW), SAP Business Warehouse on HANA (BWoH), SAP BusinessObjects (BO)
- Data Modeling Experience Supporting one or more of the following SAP Business Processes: SD, IMWM, ACQ, PS, FI/CO, SD, MM, PR, SCM, EWM, WM, IM, OM, QM, HR, PS, SCP, FM
- Technical development experience in following languages/technologies/methods: Data Modeling combining data from different DataMarts into a single InfoProvider, ABAP, Performance Tuning, ETL, Query Designer, Web Designer, Report Designer, HANA, Promotion jobs in CMC, Business Objects report scheduling, ETL with CAMS
- Experience in Report development using one or more of the following tools: Web Intelligence, Crystal Reports, Dashboards, Analysis for Office using BICS
- 4+ years of experience supporting one or more of the following:
- ECC 7.0, BW 7.3 & BO 4.0/4.1/4.2
- Network monitoring including daily/weekly/monthly/yearly jobs
- Standard/Adhoc BEx reports, WAD/ Report Designer
- Exposure to Production Application Support including system, interface, and batch monitoring
- Understanding of Supply Chain processes
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Experience Supporting and/or interfacing one or more of the following SAP Modules: SD, MM, PR, FI/CO, EWM, SCM, PS, QM, IM, FM, HR, PS, OM
- Technical development experience in any of the following technologies: S/4 HANA, Web-Dynpro programming
- Experience with portal, training, BASIS and infrastructure teams
- Experience with SAFe / Agile development
- Experience Identifying & applying OSS notes
- US Federal Government IT Software Development and BW/BO experience with a focus on Logistics
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Back to top