X-Store Point of Sale Technical Architect, Manager
X-Store Technical Architect
Join Accenture Consulting and you'll work alongside fellow industry experts to lead transformational projects, and define cutting edge solutions, solving our client's most complex issues. And because our clients span the full range of industries - Including 94 of the Fortune 100 - you'll have the opportunity to pursue your passion, hone your expertise and deepen your knowledge.
As a Technology Consulting practitioner you'll work with clients to improve the lives of consumers. You'll affect what people purchase, where they shop and what they drive, and have the opportunity to help create a more connected experience for travelers and influence how physicians, patients and pharma companies work together. By joining Accenture's Products Digital Technology Integration team you will embark on a fast-paced, dynamic and rewarding career path where no two days are ever the same. Our culture is focused on providing you with the tools and opportunities to establish yourself as an industry leader. As a Retail Consulting practitioner you'll shape the future of 9 out of 10 of the top global retailers
Products Technology Consulting – X-Store Technical Architect
Are you ready to join our Digital Technology Integration practice to help clients navigate the challenges of an 'always on' economy? Do you want to re-imagine how businesses seamlessly integrate all their IT components to become a connected digital enterprise? Are you capable of leveraging business and technical disciplines to transform ideas into fully assessed, designed and implemented Digital technology solutions?
If yes then Digital Technology Integration is the place for you to hone your expertise you as build your reputation! As part of a strong global community you'll continue to learn from our leading industry experts who will help you maximize your strengths and build your specialization.
The X-Store Technical Architect is a key leader in the Digital Technology Integration team and needs to have the following skills:
- Experience within the Retail industry.
- An ability to articulate and clearly communicate complex problems and solutions in a simple and logical manner.
- Experience understanding business challenges and explaining how our offerings and services provide value.
- Experience identifying a client's high-level business needs and leading the creation of detailed functional specs and other documentation, such as requirement traceability matrices, work-flow diagrams and use cases.
- Experience working through organizational change, developing and implementing creative solutions.
The X-Store Technical Architect key responsibilities include
- Lead the creation of the Technical Architecture for the program and through the various phases from planning all the way through to implementation.
- Lead the Identify and articulate the infrastructure requirements to support the overall solution.
- Oversee environment strategy and management, work with client to ensure production environment ready.
- Assess and identify scope of work to implement solution, across multiple clients and vendor systems in a complex environment
- Understanding client's current enterprise constraints, challenges, and policies.
- Responsible for overall Technical Architecture solution and environment management across the program.
It is our intention for our people to work where they live. However, in the context of our profession and serving our clients there may be times when you will need to travel.
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top