Overview of Technology Innovation
Our software engineers and technical architects get to build cool software systems. We're combining technology, industry expertise, and entrepreneurial experience to massively disrupt our clients' core businesses, in order to propel them into the future and create better products and experiences for everyone.
You will be part of a team that is leading innovation in the VR/AR enterprise space by utilizing what is great about the game industry, while shedding some of its negative aspects. We do not crunch, our salaries are more competitive, our projects generally have shorter development cycles, and we do not layoff teams after projects are completed.
Everyone on the team is self-motivated, has a positive attitude, and great interpersonal skills. Our projects are driven by innovation, not by necessity. If you are interested in a career where your hard work is always noticed and appreciated among a team of true professionals, then this is the place for you.
Create World Class XR Experiences
- Work on interesting, challenging projects that have high visibility and impact
- Collaborate with the entire team, providing creative input and technical feasibility
- Communicate and collaborate with other departments on technology solutions
- Perfectly balance pragmatism and idealism when solving technical challenges and meeting deadlines
- Collaborate with development leads to define software architecture for multiple projects running in parallel
- Identify and escalate potential issues before they become issues
- Review specifications, make technical estimates, and draft technical documents for projects of all sizes
- Serve as technical point of contact for projects' clients or product owners
- Understand and optimize performance
- Work closely with other AR/VR developers
- Help interview all levels of AR/VR developer candidates, evaluate them technically and for culture fit, and articulate feedback about them
- Attend, participate in, and host the various technical training activities held in the department
Implement world-class XR Software
- Define, design, build, deliver and run the engagements, platform's and/or product's required architecture (i.e., development, operations, execution, data, application, etc.)
- Provide the work's technical conscience, defining and driving the right solution to meet the technical performance, scalability, flexibility, operations and capability needs
- Follow technology standards and use new emerging technologies
- Provide architecture Quality Assurance reviews for proposals and ongoing engagements
- Lead/support technology solutioning and estimating in proposals, planning and pricing
Read more of the job description
- Minimum 3 years' professional game or AR/VR development experience
- Unity 5.0+
- Game design
- Linear algebra
- 3D art pipeline
- Agile methodologies
- Code management using Git
- Minimum 2 years' AR/VR development experience
- Ability to take a development project and start it from scratch
- Strong positive attitude (during the good and during the bad)
- Able to thrive in a nimble work environment
- Expert in time management, multitasking, and task prioritization
- Project management tools, such as JIRA
- Has solid understanding of other platforms
- Unreal Engine 4.0+
- Current VR hardware
- Unity editor modifications
Colorado Equal Pay Transparency Act
We will not accept external applications from applicants located in Colorado, unless the role can only be performed in Colorado.
As required by theColorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only , the range of starting pay for this role is
$72,400-$114,499 and information on benefits offered is here.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
IL - Chicago,TX - Houston