Workplace Safety and Security Analyst
Organization: Corporate Functions/Workplace Management & Solutions
Location: Chicago, IL
Level: 10 - Senior Analyst
People in the Corporate Function career track contribute to the running of Accenture as a high- performance business through specialization within a specific functional area, and grow into internally focused roles by deepening their skills and/or developing new skills within an internal functional area.
Workplace Management and Solutions professionals provide space and service support solutions for all Accenture people and businesses globally, running Accenture's workplace as a robust business function leveraging Accenture's business and technology strategies.
Understand GU Life Safety standards and tactical plans for their geographic area of responsibility and support the planning, implementation and performance measurement of those standards; includes real estate evaluations, on-going Life Safety operations, support the build of business continuity plans and delivery center security manuals as needed. May also include occupational health and security operations work.
- Understand Accenture's corporate Life Safety standards.
- Be aware of approaches to responding to occupational health client data requests.
- Support the daily operations of the Life Safety function.
- As appropriate, support the Business (e.g., BPO, TGP) to ensure their Life Safety needs are met and the businesses are properly organized to adhere to standards and processes.
- Support the identification of opportunities for program and standards improvements, and work with the GU Life Safety leadership to develop and implement solutions and outcomes.
- Support crisis preparation and, when needed, crisis response.
- May deploy health and security standards
- May support programs which recognize Accenture's commitment to occupational health as well as local compliance with health and safety codes
- May direct the work of other Life Safety team members and/or other Workplace Solutions personnel
Life Safety Program coordination
- In conjunction with NA Life Safety Team, develop and coordinate a consistent and strategic Life Safety approach across NA locations
- Collaborate with local stakeholders to ensure that Accenture Life Safety policies and processes are implemented and maintained in NA locations. Provide guidance and direction as needed for support, training, etc.
- Support and drive FPCon program across NA locations
- Identify opportunities for program and standards improvements, and work with the NA Life Safety Team to develop and implement solutions and outcomes.
- Cultivate and maintain designated vendor relationships within Life Safety functions
- Facilitate Life Safety Team communications and communication tools as needed, including: targeted email communications, Workplace News and Leadership News postings, and NA Life Safety SharePoint site content
- Develop and coordinate Life Safety Training programs across NA; facilitate with Workplace Training Team
- Govern CLEM program
- Develop and support additional Life Safety initiatives/projects at the direction of Workplace Leadership or NA Life Safety GU Lead as part of strategic Life Safety program planning
- Conduct onboarding for new Life Safety Leads into Life Safety programs
- Provide backup support for Access Control functions as needed
- Provide back up for North America (Chicago) Command Center Supervisor and maintain Team Lead capability to the contracted guard service
Relationship Management with other Corporate Functions
- Support Workplace Business Continuity Management programs across NA locations, ensuring appropriate documentation is created and maintained as directed by Global BCM team
- Support Global Life Safety audit activities as directed by Global Life Safety Team
- Support Life Safety requirements of Information Security processes as directed by ISO team
- Support crisis preparation and, when needed, crisis response as directed by GAP.
- Support Life Safety activities as needed and directed by other Accenture internal groups as needed
Technical ownership of Life Safety SharePoint site
- Manage access control of NA Life Safety site, including creating and maintaining access control structure of site and implementing access control reporting per ISO guidelines
- Execute updates to site content
- Own site structural development including creation of new tools and updates to existing tools
- Monitor Life Safety tools to ensure relevance and accuracy
- Provide direction and support for any Life Safety data collection requirements
- Update require updates per BCM/Risk Assessment and other administrative functions
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top