WorkForce Integration Engineer
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
Software Engineering professionals work across the Service Delivery Lifecycle to analyze, design, build, test, implement and/or maintain multiple system components or applications for Accenture or our clients.
The WorkForce Integration Engineer develops and designs technologies that improve the way our clients and the world works. Supporting the core of Accenture's Technology business, they are eager to learn and use that curiosity to solve Technology problems through developing, designing, and configuring software products or systems that enable client strategies. They use their versatility and experience to design technology solutions that meet client requirements from analysis to implementation.
WorkForce Integration Engineer professionals design, implement and deploy WorkForce Software a Time & Attendance, Scheduling, & Absence Management system.
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
- Analyzes and solves problems that are lower complexity and may be routine in nature, requiring varied responses depending on the situation.
- Interacts with peers within Accenture before updating supervisors.
- Likely has some interactions with non-management levels at the client and/or within Accenture.
- Receives minimal instruction on daily work tasks and a moderate level of instruction on new assignments.
- Decisions impact own work and may impact the work of others.
- Individual contributor and/or oversees a small work effort and/or team.
+ Basic qualifications
- A minimum of one year of professional experience coding with Java, C++ or other 3GL/4GL languages
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or another technical field
- Experience with WorkForce Software
- Workforce Software Certification PT102
- Workforce Software Certification PT103
Professional Skill Requirements
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top