Workforce Experience & HR Consulting, Senior Manager
Join Accenture and drive innovation for leading organizations and communities around the world. The way we innovate, co-create, and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture and imagine, invent, and apply the newest methods and technologies now.
People in our Client & Market career track drive profitable growth by collaborating to unlock insights and deliver new solutions to realize value for clients . They progress through required promotion in market-facing roles that have a direct impact on sales.
O ur Talent & Organization Consulting Practice
An engaged, skilled, and motivated workforce is essential to business growth. Accenture's Talent and Organization practice offers a comprehensive, analytics-based approach. We collaborate with clients to dramatically improve performance through integrated Future Workforce, Workforce Experience & HR, and Agile Organization services.
Talent & Organization helps clients create, lead, and manage the workforce of the future by:
- Driving growth through improving performance of people
- Building and expanding leadership capabilities at scale
- Creating compelling digital employee experiences
- Improving pace, certainty and outcomes through analytics and insights
Workforce Experience & HR
Accenture's Workforce Experience & HR teams help clients create HR organizations, processes and practices that deliver measurable improvements in the performance of people and the organization. Workforce Experience & HR professionals provide knowledge and experience that help today's companies blueprint their HR strategy and operating model and support the planning, design, and deployment activities required to achieve broad HR transformational changes across the enterprise. Accenture provides methods, tools, and accelerators founded in best in class thought leadership to help our client's structure, launch, and implement the large-scale transformation programs which drives HR effectiveness and improves workforce performance.
By leveraging Accenture, our clients can take advantage of the following world-class consulting capabilities:
- Employee Experience Lifecycle
- Human Centered Design for Moments that Matter
- People Insights and Performance
- HR Strategy
- Change Management
- Digital HR & Workday/SuccessFactors/Oracle
- HR Operating Model and Capabilities
- HR Service Model & Strategy Design
This Senior Manager role is aligned to our Products Operating Group. Learn more about the solutions we are providing to clients in these industry areas at: https://www.accenture.com/us-en/industries-index
The Workforce Experience Senior Manager is focused on the transformation of the HR functions of our clients and will work on all aspects of HR transformation and Employee Experience.
A Workforce Experience HR Senior Manager within Accenture's Talent & Organization practice has the following responsibilities:
- Engage the client using innovative methods to collaborate, lead structured rapid idea generation and development, deliver quality solutions quickly, and iterate to improve them
- Develop strong and strategic business relationships with clients
- Articulate and deliver the value of Accenture's Employee Experience Lifecycle offerings
- Constantly bring new tools, ideas, and thought leadership to clients
- Bring a Point of View to engage clients around Employee Experience and HR Transformation
- Quickly estimate and develop agile, iterative strategies for implementing project work, opportunities and/or recommendations
- Identify client opportunities - with existing and/or new clients
- Use agile methods to deliver value quickly to the client
- Collaboratively co-create an HR Strategy for the client organization
- Measure achievement of strategic, financial and operational benefits, ensuring value is realized
- Lead large-sized teams, client and/or Accenture (5+ people)
- Design flexible, fit-for-purpose HR Operating Models to meet the client's unique business needs and culture
- Utilize functional and industry knowledge to diagnose complex client issues and develop appropriate recommendations
- Ideate with clients to identify and analyze complex business challenges and to position Accenture's capabilities in the Workforce and Human Resources area
- Design and deliver an HR Service Model Strategy informed by Accenture leading practices and the latest thought leadership
- Work with our clients to re-frame complex business challenges
- Lead effort to define and implement to-be HR organization processes and a strategy to leverage Digital HR & Workday/SuccessFactors/Oracle
- Structure, plan and implement end-to-end Human Resources Management initiatives (from ideation to sustain) in an agile, iterative way
- Develop trusted relationships with key decision-makers across client organization
+ Basic qualifications
- Minimum 8 years of external consulting experience related to successful delivery of HR Transformation and Employee Experience management
- Minimum 8 years of experience in 3 or more of the following: Employee Experience Lifecycle, Human Centric Design, People Insights & Performance, HR Strategy, Digital HR & Workday/SuccessFactors/Oracle, HR Operating Model & Capabilities, HR Service Model & Design
- Minimum 5 years of project management experience
- Management experience leading teams reporting directly to you up to 10 consultants
- Bachelor's Degree
- Ability to meet travel requirements
- Experience in 2 or more of the following activities:
- Talent Strategy: - Develop a HR Strategy that addresses the client's unique and evolving business challenges - Articulate a point of view and co-create a strategy for Digital/Liquid HR Function/Job Design (AI/ML Robotics)
- Organization and/or Job Design - Use agile methods to design/build new organization models and job descriptions
- Digital Capabilities - Design and build a capabilities and talent assessment function that can anticipate skill gaps - Implement rapid workforce reskilling mechanisms to equip the client to nimbly respond to anticipated skill gaps - Structure, plans and implements a digital learning strategy to keep the workforce current on relevant skills and knowledge
- Knowledge of innovative work styles such as Design Thinking or similar methods for driving creative thought
- Compelling storyteller
- Large-scale and/or global transformation experience
- Experience leading a thriving virtual team
- Understanding of industry/workforce trends and drivers for Products clients (Retail, Consumer Goods, Industrial, Travel, Life Sciences/Pharma)
- Understanding of program design, development and administration of HR processes
- Experience with digital tools such as HR Automation, Future Workforce Design and Analytics
- Ability to innovate and challenge norms
- Agile work style, open to iteration and flexible to change approach/direction
- Excellent ability to create collectively, harnessing the power of a group
- Ability to generate new, creative approaches to solve problems and create opportunities
- Proven ability to utilize data and analytics to drive new insights
- Focus on value creation
- Demonstrated ability to lead diverse teams
- Ability to connect with people around a sense of purpose and shared goals to motivate and inspire
- Experience structuring activities that play to a team's strengths and provide opportunities for others to grow.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Back to top