Workday Student Delivery Services Lead - Higher Education
Who We Are
We are Accenture, a global professional services company, searching for an experienced Higher Education Workday professional to join our experienced Higher Education Team as our Student Delivery Services Lead.
This individual will be part of a team of professionals focused on cloud-based data-reporting operations for higher education that integrate and optimize the essential institution functions of the Workday HCM/Payroll/Financials & Student platform for faculty, administrators, and students. For many of our higher education clients, successfully moving their operations into cloud environments is a major focus and the continual uptake of new functionality can be hampered by simply supporting the current Workday operations. Helping institutions take best advantage of new functionality, enhanced enterprise data analysis/reporting and additional technology advances and operational support models is important to longer-term institutional success. Workday is a critical component of many of the cloud solutions we design, which is why Accenture has assembled a team of very specialized Workday-certified professionals dedicated to higher education and improving the overall administrative, faculty and student experience for the institutions we serve.
What's in it for You
Help higher education leaders define and execute their strategy and give them, their institution, and its faculty & students the adaptability they need in a fast-changing world.
Join a Team of like-minded professionals dedicated to supporting the unique mission of higher education, leveraging Workday capabilities. Take your Workday skills and career to the next level, mastering complex projects while expanding your leadership, advisory, and strategic skills with a market-leading team. Rewarding compensation & benefits commensurate with experience.
• Engage with customers to support their ongoing Workday journey with the planning and consultation of Student focused services to implement Workday Student. Individual will lead teams and clients through the entire systems development lifecycle.
• Understand and advise on organizational and workforce impact to implement a cloud-based student information system solution, such as client team resource planning, executive readiness
• Assist clients in fully integrating the Workday Student system into their current business environments
• Support business development by providing strategic and solutions guidance with support throughout the sales process, including high education conferences, RFI's, RFP's, proposals and sales orals
• Partner with leadership to build a successful team of Student functional consultants, as well as mentor higher education resources
• Re-design and lead the re-branding of the Business Process Alignment (BPA) services phase to jumpstart and complement a Workday Student implementation
• Develop a Student business development strategy to execute during Workday phase 1 implementations to compete in the eco-system and formalize the Accenture Student Community of Practice (CoP)
• Be knowledgeable of Workday annual releases and strategic roadmaps as a "go to leader" within Accenture and be an expert in key deployment approaches of Workday Student to potential and current clients, team members, and leadership
• Continually seek innovative ways to improve the process of delivering Workday Student with high level of quality and efficiency
For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only.
Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts.
Unless expressly indicated, this role is not open in the state of Colorado.
Read more of the job description
• 5+ years experience in Higher Education administrative operations
• 5+ years of Workday experience in a higher education setting
• Experience planning, implementing, and/or optimizing Student Information systems
• Proven thought leadership and drive with strategic analysis and business development
• Advanced MS office and presentation skills
• Workday Student implementation experience is a definite plus
• Engage with all Client project stakeholders to build teamwork and develop trust and confidence
• Ability to manage multiple projects and client expectations of differing scale
• Ability to recognize potential issues then provide solutions to resolve
• Produce quality deliverables with analytical and problem-solving skills that need little refinement
• Possess clear and effective communication skills - oral and written
As required by theColorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only , the range of starting pay for this role is $ 99,900 -$168,499 and information on benefits offered is here.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
Workday Student Delivery Services Lead - Higher Education