Workday Reporting Lead
- Atlanta, GA
- Houston, TX
- Boston, MA
- Seattle, WA
- Pittsburgh, PA
- San Francisco, CA
- Phoenix, AZ
- New York, NY
- Portland, OR
- Charlotte, NC
- Washington, DC
- Tampa, FL
- Los Angeles, CA
- Austin, TX
- Nashville, TN
- Miami, FL
- Dallas, TX
- Charleston, SC
- San Jose, CA
- Arlington, VA
- Florham Park, NJ
Who We Are
We are Accenture, a global professional services company, Accenture and Workday's deep, 360-degree partnership is committed to a single aim: combining our best strengths to accelerate the path to value for our clients. We are searching for a Workday Reporting Lead.
This individual will be part of a team of advisory professionals focused on cloud-based data-reporting operations that integrate and optimize the essential corporate functions of finance, analytics, planning and HR.
For many of our clients, successfully getting their data operations into cloud environments is a major focus. The enterprise data-reporting software of Workday, Inc., is a critical component of many of the cloud solutions we design, which is why Accenture has assembled a team of more than 2,000 Workday-certified professionals.
What's in it for You
Help HR and Finance leaders define and execute their strategy and give them the adaptability they need in a fast-changing world.
To help you take your skillset beyond Workday technology, our Transformation Powered by Workday Training will help you take your consulting to a whole new level.
Take your Workday skills and career to the next level, mastering complex projects while expanding your leadership and advisory skills with a market-leading team.
- The Work
- As a Workday Reporting Lead, you should expect to be involved in the following:
- Conduct sessions with clients to analyze by supporting requirements and provide solutions to complex business problems.
- Identify strategies, risks, and options for recommending approaches towards meeting requirements for clients.
- Become a Workday Reporting expert with deep knowledge of current functionality, design concepts, touch points with HCM, Compensation, Payroll, Benefits, Financials, Talent, Prism, and future product direction.
- Become a Workday Reporting expert with deep knowledge of BIRT, dashboards, embedded analytics, and future report specific functionality.
- Lead, mentor, counsel and manage performance of project staff (depending upon project structure).
- Advise clients on industry standards and leading practices in Workday report design and development.
- Demonstrate design options using prototyping.
- Configure and test reports in the Workday system.
- Understand and apply Workday and Accenture methodologies.
- Demonstrate strong client and stakeholder collaboration to achieve project objectives.
- Support innovation through the creation of new industry leading methods and assets.
For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only.
Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts.
Here's what you need:
- Existing and up to date Workday Reporting certification
- 3+ years of consulting experience, most recently in a Senior Consultant, or similar level role, preferably with a large consulting firm
- 2+ years of hands-on experience delivering Workday implementations
- Experience managing teams of 1+ persons
- Experience gathering requirements, designing, prototyping, testing and deploying reporting solutions to meet customer requirements
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years) work experience. (If Associate Degree, must have minimum 6 years of work experience)
- 3+ years prior experience implementing Workday with a certified Workday implementer
- Existing and up to date Workday Advanced Reporting certification
- Proven ability work within a team-oriented environment
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and to adapt to frequent change
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person atAccenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and ourcommunities.Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity andexpression, religion or sexual orientation. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative, more competitive and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity orexpression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of theAccenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hiredby Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made tofacilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us anemailor speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay ofanother employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannotdisclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint orcharge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnishinformation.
Unless expressly indicated, this role is not open in the state of Colorado.
AZ - Phoenix,CA - Los Angeles,CA - San Francisco,CA - San Jose,DC,DC - Washington,FL - Miami,FL - Tampa,GA - Atlanta,MA - Boston,NC - Charlotte,NJ - Florham Park,NY - New York,OR - Portland,PA - Pittsburgh,SC - Charleston,TN - Nashville,TX - Austin,TX - Dallas,TX - Houston,VA - Arlington,WA - Seattle
Back to top