Workday Payroll Consultant
Ready to innovate at the forefront of Workday?
As a member of one of the world's largest Workday-certified teams, you'll be part of a team of professionals who deliver more than just technology. You'll deliver HR and financial solutions that help organizations realize the Workday promise of integrated, cloud-based capabilities that put them on the fast track to a better way to work.
Grow your career with leading-edge technologies, continuous learning opportunities and a global community with deep industry expertise that help to solve clients' biggest challenges.
Workday Payroll Consultant (H&PS) will focus on Workday delivery to Health and Public Service clients. This role will drive the Payroll workstream, completing activities in design, configuration, testing and deployment of Workday Payroll solutions.
Now is the perfect time for you to join the Accenture Workday team, where you'll:
- Assess, strategize and manage Workday deployments for organizations across the globe. Accenture has worked with more than 600 clients to deliver Workday deployments to unlock the potential of their organizations.
- Design and deliver future-ready Workday solutions to help organizations optimize their HR and Finance functions and enhance their employees' experiences.
- Join more than 1,200 professionals certified in Workday, collaborating to drive enterprise-wide transformational projects on a global scale.
- Expand your Workday skills and advance your career with unparalleled training and professional development opportunities.
Deliver robust services to help organizations thrive in a digital world, with access to Accenture's unrivaled breadth and depth of capabilities. Be yourself and thrive as you make a difference with the work you do every day, at one of FORTUNE's 100 Best Companies to Work For.
Join our Accenture Workday team. Apply today.
Basic Qualifications :
- Minimum of 2 years of experience implementing/configuring Workday Payroll Management module that includes 1 full-scale implementation and proficiency in at least one of the following functional areas:
- Earnings and Deductions
Professional Skill Requirements:
- Experience in Absence and Time Tracking modules
- Workday HCM and Workday US Payroll Certification preferred
- Experience working in either the Healthcare industry or Public Services sector
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Ability and willingness to travel up to 80%
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a federal contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Locations AZ - Phoenix,CA - El Segundo,CA - Los Angeles,CA - San Francisco,CA - San Jose,CO - Denver,DC,DC - Washington,FL - Miami,FL - St. Petersburg,FL - Tampa,GA - Atlanta,IL - Chicago,IL - Springfield,IN - Indianapolis,KS - Overland Park,MA - Boston,MI - Detroit,MI - Southfield,MN - Minneapolis,NC - Charlotte,NC - Raleigh,NJ - Florham Park,NY - New York,OH - Cincinnati,OH - Cleveland,OH - Columbus,PA - Philadelphia,PA - Pittsburgh,TX - Austin,TX - Dallas,TX - Houston,VA - Arlington,WA - Seattle,WI - Milwaukee
Back to top