Workday Integrations Consultant
Wanted: Workday Innovators
Ready to innovate at the forefront of Workday?
As a member of one of the world's largest Workday-certified teams, you'll be part of a team of advisory professionals who deliver more than just technology. You'll deliver HR and financial management solutions that help organizations realize the Workday promise of integrated, cloud-based capabilities that put them on the fast track to a better way to work.
Grow your career with leading-edge technologies, continuous learning opportunities and a global community with deep industry expertise that help to solve clients' biggest challenges.
Now is the perfect time for you to join the Accenture DayNine Workday team, where you'll:
- Assess, strategize and manage Workday deployments for organizations across the globe. Accenture has worked with more than 600 clients to deliver Workday deployments to unlock the potential of their organizations.
- Design and deliver future-ready Workday solutions to help organizations optimize their HR and Finance functions and enhance their employees' experiences.
- Join more than 1,200 professionals certified in Workday , collaborating to drive enterprise-wide transformational projects on a global scale.
- Expand your Workday skills and advance your career with unparalleled training and professional development opportunities.
As a Workday Integration Consultant, you should expect to be supported by an Integration Lead or working independently on smaller projects, play an active role in the delivery of a defined set of integrations that meet the client's business requirements. You will be cl ient facing and have the following responsibilities:
- Comprehend data integrations from point to point systems as well as holistic interchange services rendering effective data quality and dependable exchanges of digital information
- Identify, assess , and solve complex business problems for integrating the Workday cloud application with external applications across a wide array of Human Capital Management and Financial functional areas, where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors
- Design, build, and support testing of Workday integration code base including Studio, EIB and supporting 3rd party coding
- Collaborate with client and 3 rd parties to develop technical solutions that support business processes
- Closely follow the strategic direction set by client leadership when establishing Workday project goals
- Collaborate with client counterparts to deliver shared objectives (including design and build activities)
- Responsible for timely identification and escalation of risks and development of alternative technical and functional approaches when necessary
- Has some latitude in decision-making - acts independently to determine methods and procedures on new assignments
- 2+ years of previous consulting experience or congruent professional experience either as an internal consultant or with a consulting/software company
- 1+ years of experience in HRIS field; experience in integration development for SAP, Oracle, PeopleSoft, or similar applications
- 3+ years of experience in the application of modern integration technologies (EDI, Web Services, XML, XSLT, Java, .Net, middleware)
- Ability and willingness to travel up to 80%
- If Workday experience, to be current with Integrations and Studio certification
- If not already a holder of the relevant Workday Certifications, successful completion of appropriate Workday Certification(s) is a requirement of the role, post hire
- Congruent designer and developer experience with demonstrated ability to deliver coded integration work to a production environment
- Self-starter with proven ability to work within a team-oriented environment
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and to adapt to frequent change
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Experience with Excel, Visio and PowerPoint
- Proven communication effectiveness with project leadership
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years) work experience. (If Associate's Degree, must have minimum 6 years work experience)
Deliver robust services to help organizations thrive in a digital world, with access to Accenture's unrivaled breadth and depth of capabilities. Be yourself and thrive as you make a difference with the work you do every day, at one of FORTUNE's 100 Best Companies to Work For.
Join our Accenture DayNine Workday team. Apply today.
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Applications for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Locations CA - San Francisco,CO - Denver,FL - Miami,GA - Atlanta,IL - Chicago,NY - New York,TX - Dallas
Back to top