Workday HCM Functional Manager
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
The Products operating group serves a set of increasingly interconnected consumer-relevant industries: Consumer Goods & Services; Retail; Life Sciences; Automotive, Industrial Equipment, Infrastructure & Transportation Services; and Air, Freight & Logistics and Travel Services.
These industries, while disparate, all have a direct impact on the environments in which their customers live and are central to sustainable economic growth in developed and developing economies.
Examples of how Products is helping clients:
- Accenture systems help support 50 percent of beer sold on the planet.
- Accenture processes $1 trillion in purchases each year around the world.
- Every year, we process 300 million airline ticket reservations
- Work directly with clients to help team activities to implement, support and integrate Workday HCM technology solutions into their business environments
- Provide delivery support and assistance for Workday Human Capital Management applications to our clients
- Closely follow the strategic direction set by senior management and team leads when establishing near term goals.
- Assist in delivery of high-quality solutions across multiple industries
Workday Human Capital Management professionals demonstrate skills and experience in Workday HCM.
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:Adapts existing methods and procedures to create possible alternative solutions to moderately complex problems. Understands the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals. Uses considerable judgment to determine solution and seeks guidance on complex problems. Primary upward interaction is with direct supervisor. May interact with peers and/or management levels at a client and/or within Accenture.Determines methods and procedures on new assignments with guidance. Decisions often impact the team in which they reside. Manages small teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture.
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top