Workday HCM- Core HR and Academic Consultant (H&PS)
Join Accenture's growing Health and Public Service practice,helping to transform leading public service organizations and communitiesaround the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and clientengagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides anunparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and makedelivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Workday HCM – Core HR and Academic Consultant (H&PS) will focus on Workdaydelivery to Health and Public Service clients. This role will drive the Core HRand Academic workstream, completing activities in design, configuration,testing and deployment of Workday Core HR and Academic solutions.
A professional at theConsultant or Manager level within Accenture has the followingresponsibilities:
- Work in a team environment that includes client interactions, workstream management, and cross-team collaboration; may have supervisory responsibilities
- Accountable for Core HR and Academic functional workstream and/or project activities assigned by functional lead or supervisor
- Interaction with all workstreams including technical, reports, conversion, change management and project management
- Adapt existing methods, tools and procedures to create solutions to deliver on client needs
- Analyze business requirements to determine configuration solutions; documentation of requirements, solutions and impacts, alternatives and final decisions
- Candidates must bewilling to travel on Monday - Thursday basis
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top