Workday HCM Consulting Senior Manager - Northeast
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
At Accenture Technology Consulting you'll work alongside fellow industry experts to lead technology transformation projects and define cutting edge solutions, solving our client's most complex issues.
Join Accenture Technology Consulting's Products operating group and embark on a fast-paced, dynamic and rewarding career path where no two days are ever the same. Our culture is focused on providing you with the tools and opportunities to establish yourself as an industry leader. The Products operating group serves a set of increasingly interconnected consumer-relevant industries: Automotive, Industrial, Consumer Goods, Retail, Travel and Transportation, Life Sciences
People in our Client & Market career track drive profitable growth by developing market-relevant insights to increase market share or create new markets. They progress through required promotion into market-facing roles that have a direct impact on sales.
Business & Technology Integration professionals advise upon, design, develop and/or deliver technology solutions that support best practice business changes.
As a Workday HCM Consulting Senior Manager - Northeast, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Sell and deliver transformation roadmap projects for our clients.
- Be technology consulting practitioners and have a proven ability to lead agile teams
- Bring thought-leadership on how technology can transform an organization
- Provide solutions to complex business problems for area(s) of responsibility where analysis of situations requires an in-depth knowledge of organizational objectives.
- Set strategic direction to establish near term goals for area of responsibility.
- Interact with senior management levels at a client and/or within Accenture, which involves negotiating or influencing on significant matters.
- Manage large teams and/or work efforts at a client or within Accenture.
+ Basic qualifications
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in a consulting role OR a combination of consulting role experience and industry experience
- Minimum of 3 years of Workday experience
- Minimum of 3 years previous project management experience inclusive of people management
- Workday Certifications in any of the following areas: Payroll, Benefits, Absence Management, Talent Management, Performance Management, EPM
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree
- Consulting experience for or working at a Products industry clients (Automotive, Industrial, Consumer Goods, Retail, Travel and Transportation, Life Sciences)
- Experience in a large professional services firm, ideally in a delivery consultant role or business development capacity
- Exceptional Sales and Solution delivery leadership abilities
- Experience with C-Level client relationship building and relationship management
- Team lead and/or Project Management experience with the ability to use and adhere to project methodology
- Ability provide expertise to analyze and document client business requirements and suggest custom delivered solutions to meet these requirements
- Ability to work with the functional-technical team members to document requirements, create functional designs, and to provide developers with support
Professional Skill Requirements:
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent leadership and management skills
- It is currently our objective to assign our people to work near where they live. However, given the nature of our business and our need to serve clients, our employees must be able to travel when needed. This role requires flexibility to travel and work onsite with clients up to 75% (typically Monday through Thursday).
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Back to top