Workday Financials Implementation Manager
Workday Financials Implementation Manager
Who We Are
We are Accenture, a global professional services company, Accenture and Workday's deep, 360-degree partnership is committed to a single aim: combining our best strengths to accelerate the path to value for our clients. We are searching for a Workday Financials Implementation Manager.
This individual will be part of a team of advisory professionals focused on cloud-based data-reporting operations that integrate and optimize the essential corporate functions of finance, analytics, planning and HR.
For many of our clients, successfully getting their data operations into cloud environments is a major focus. The enterprise data-reporting software of Workday, Inc., is a critical component of many of the cloud solutions we design, which is why Accenture has assembled a team of more than 2,000 Workday-certified professionals.
As a member of one of the world's largest Workday-certified teams, you'll be part of a team of advisory professionals who deliver more than just technology. From rapid deployments to entire transformations, you'll deliver integrated, payroll, cloud-based HR and financial management solutions that put organizations on the fast track to a better way to work.
As a Workday Financials Manager your primary responsibilities may include:
- Manage teams in the identification of business requirements, functional design, process design (including scenario design, flow mapping), prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures
- Formulate planning, budgeting, forecasting and reporting strategies.
- Develop statements of work and/or client proposals
- Develop and manage vendor relationships
- Lead workshops for client education
- Manage resources and budget on client projects
- Serve as the escalation point for critical functional issue resolution
- Provide subject matter expertise to aid in decision making related to the functional solution
- Lead, mentor, counsel and manage performance metrics of project staff
- Conduct working sessions with clients to gather, understand, and analyze business requirements.
- Architect Workday Financials solution to ensure that all work streams are cohesive and cross functional impacts are considered and mitigated
- Advise clients on industry standardsand leading practices.
- Demonstrate design optionsthrough the use of prototyping.
- Understand and apply Workday and Accenturemethodologies.
- Provide the Project Manager with status updates and keep them apprised of overall project status.
- Demonstrate strong client and stakeholder management to achieve project objectives
- Ensure the client takes advantage of Workday best practices.
- Support innovation through the creation of new industry leading methods and assets
Why should I join the Accenture Workday team
- Innovate every day. Be at the forefront of designing and delivering Workday solutions that push boundaries and create new opportunities for our clients.
- Lead with the industry's best. Join an industry-recognized global cloud leaderwith more than 1,200 Workday certified professionals collaborating to drive enterprise-wide transformational projects on a global scale. Accenture has worked with more than 600 clients to deliver Workday deployments to unlock the potential of their organizations.
- Learn and grow continuously. Harness unmatched training and professional development to help you build and advance your Workday, consultative and delivery skills. With learning resources, interactive classroom courses, real-life client simulations and ongoing mentoring available when you need it, you'll expand your thinking beyond the core Workday implementation.
Who will be successful at Accenture
It's not just what you know or where you've been that propels success at Accenture: It's who you are, fundamentally, as a person. We prize diversity in backgrounds and perspectives. Whatever your unique qualities, a few key traits should apply: You're passionate about technology and motivated to apply the latest technology trends. You're proactive and collaborative; a leader with effective communication skills. You're driven by new challenges and are motivated to improve. You're a creative problem solver with the flexibility to navigate uncertainty. You're focused on the future with a desire to develop inclusive, responsible and sustainable solutions to complex challenges.
For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only.
Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts.
Read more of the job description
Here's what you need:
- Existing and up to date Workday Financials Partner Certification
- 4+ years of consulting experience, most recently in a Associate Mgr., or similar level role, preferably with a large consulting firm
- 3+ years of hands on Workday Financials experience, having led at least 2 end-to-end Implementations
- In-depth knowledge of US and/or Global Financials Operations
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years) work experience. (If Associates Degree, must have minimum 6 years of work experience)
Bonus points if:
- Proficiency in multiple business processes:(PTP, OTC, GL, FA, Budgeting, Cash Management, Grant Management, etc...)
- 3+ years prior experience implementing Workday with a certified Workday implementer.
- Thrive in a diverse, fast paced environment.
- Other leading Cloud based SaaS financial application implementation experience: (NetSuite, Fusion Intact, PeopleSoft, Oracle, SAP, Lawson. Etc...)
- An advanced degree in the area of specialization
What's in it for You
Help HR and Finance leaders define and execute their strategy and give them the adaptability they need in a fast-changing world.
To help you take your skillset beyond Workday technology, our Transformation Powered by Workday Training will help you take your consulting to a whole new level.
Take your Workday skills and career to the next level, mastering complex projects while expanding your leadership and advisory skills with a market-leading team.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person atAccenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and ourcommunities.Read more here
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
IL - Chicago,OH - Cincinnati
Back to top