Workday Financials Functional Consultant (H&PS)
Join Accenture's growing Health and Public Service practice, helping to transform leading public service organizations and communities around the world. This is an extraordinary opportunity to build a rewarding career – with excellent benefits – at Accenture. Working in highly collaborative teams for world-leading clients, we'll nurture your talent in an inclusive culture that values diversity. While fast-tracking your career, you'll have the flexibility to pursue your specialist passions. So, whatever your work and life goals, we'll help you achieve them. Sooner.
Workday Financials Functional Consultant (H&PS) will focus on Workday delivery to Health and Public Service clients. This role will drive financial functional areas, completing activities in design, configuration, testing and deployment of Workday Financials in public sector and higher education.
A professional at the Consultant level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
- Work in a team environment that includes client interactions, workstream management, and cross-team collaboration; may have supervisory responsibilities
- Accountable for functional workstream and/or project activities assigned by functional lead or supervisor
- Interaction with all workstreams including technical, reports, conversion, change management and project management
- Adapt existing methods, tools and procedures to create solutions to deliver on client needs
- Analyze business requirements to determine configuration solutions; documentation of requirements, solutions and impacts, alternatives and final decisions
- Candidates must be willing to travel on Monday - Thursday basis
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top