Role Title: Workday E&G HR Transformation Consultant
States (use all applicable locations): Lower 48
Join Accenture's growing Workday Education & Government practice, helping to transform leading institutions across the country. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Workday E&G HR Transformation Consultant will focus on HR Transformation delivery to our public service clients. This role will support transformation programs at government entities and education institutions focusing on implementing process and organizational change. Public Service institutions are under increasing pressure to reduce operating costs while also enabling their back office functions to achieve industry best practices. Our consulting professionals partner with HR leadership to achieve their desired business outcomes of implementations of best in class technology, Workday HCM, by also transforming their processes and organizational structure.
Key responsibilities may include:
• Apply leading practice Human Resources processes in one or more core HR areas including Recruiting, HR Administration, Talent Management, Payroll and Compensation Strategy
• Work collaboratively with client teams to plan and deliver operating model changes
• Support the definition of operational reports, service level agreements, and process KPI's.
• Manage transitions of multiple processes from sending organization to target organization - includes transition management, knowledge transfer, process re-engineering
• Partner with technology teams to implement Workday HCM/Pay technology solutions
• Develop detailed work plans, direct project teams, deliver status, meet deadlines, manage to budget, meet or exceed quality standards exceed quality standards
• Provides solutions to complex business problems for area(s) of responsibility where analysis of situations requires an in-depth knowledge of organizational objectives.
- Achieve and maintain Workday HCM Core certification.
Read more of the job description
Basic Qualifications :
- Minimum 3+ Public Service (Consulting or Industry) experience required
- Minimum 3+ years project experience leading HR Transformation projects
- Proficiency in cross-functional touchpoints areas:
- HR functional touchpoints (Recruiting, HR Admin, Talent, Payroll)
- Understanding HR best practices in processes and organizational design
- Project activity sequencing
- Change management concepts
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.