Workday Conversion Consultant (H&PS)
Join Accenture's growing Health and Public Service practice, helping to transform leading public service organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Workday Data Conversion Specialist (H&PS) will focus on delivering conversion programs for HCM solutions to Health and Public Service clients. This role will drive the data conversion workstream, completing activities helping clients plan legacy data extraction, transformation, and loading in Workday and cross functional data validation.
A professional at the Consultant level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
- Work in a team environment that includes client interactions, workstream management, and cross-team collaboration; may have supervisory responsibilities
- Accountable for conversion workstream and/or project activities assigned by technical lead or supervisor
- Interaction with all workstreams including functional, reports, integrations, change management and project management
- Adapt existing methods, tools and procedures to create solutions to deliver on client needs
- Analyze business requirements to determine conversion solutions across various workstreams; documentation of requirements, data transformation programs, converting and loading Data into Workday using excel and other ETL/SQL scripts to transform and load data, data validation and defect resolution, alternatives and final decisions
- Candidates must be willing to travel on Monday - Thursday basis
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top