Workday Certified Data Consultant
Ready to innovate at the forefront of Workday?
As a member of one of the world's largest Workday-certified teams, you'll be part of a team of advisory professionals who deliver more than just technology. You'll deliver HR and financial management solutions that help organizations realize the Workday promise of integrated, cloud-based capabilities that put them on the fast track to a better way to work.
Grow your career with leading-edge technologies, continuous learning opportunities and a global community with deep industry expertise that help to solve clients' biggest challenges.
Now is the perfect time for you to join the Accenture DayNine Workday team, where you'll:
- Assess, strategize and manage Workday deployments for organizations across the globe. Accenture has worked with more than 600 clients to deliver Workday deployments to unlock the potential of their organizations.
- Design and deliver future-ready Workday solutions to help organizations optimize their HR and Finance functions and enhance their employees' experiences.
- Join more than 1,200 professionals certified in Workday , collaborating to drive enterprise-wide transformational projects on a global scale.
- Expand your Workday skills and advance your career with unparalleled training and professional development opportunities.
As a Workday Consultant, you should expect to lead small to medium sized Workday Data Conversion effort and have the following responsibilities:
- Lead a team of one other Data Conversion consultant on one or more project teams
- Serve as the primary knowledge source for converting data from legacy systems and spreadsheets into the Workday Cloud HCM & Financials system
- Converting Data into Workday using Workday provided loading tools
- Create ETL scripts to transform and load data in preparation to load to Workday
- Lead in the validation of data loaded into Workday
- Responsible for assisting clients in mapping legacy data, identifying data quality issues and overall responsibility over conversion activates on the project
- Responsible for key communication to project and client leadership
- Closely follow the strategic direction set by leadership when establishing Workday project goals
- Collaborate with client counterpart to successfully deliver on shared objectives
- Responsible for timely identification and escalation of risks and development of alternative technical and functional approaches when necessary
- Lead the identification of process improvements and changes to our methodology based on project experience
- 2+ years of previous consulting experience or congruent professional experience either as an internal consultant or with a consulting/software company
- 2+ years of experience in HRIS field with Workday related experience in data migration from SAP, Oracle, PeopleSoft, or similar applications
- 1+ years of experience with XML, XSD, XSLT or XPath
- Experience with ETL Software including Informatica, SAS, Clover or Pentaho.
- Experience with MySql or other database products
- Formula and macro experience in Microsoft Excel
- Experience with at least 2 full life cycle ERP implementations in a Data Conversion role
- 1+ years of project workstream experience
- Ability and willingness to travel up to 80%
- Existing and current Workday HCM or Fins Core Certification
- Four-year college degree in a computer related or engineering field or equivalent work experience
- Keen understanding and demonstration of the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
- Demonstrated experience in Reporting/Analytics
- Consulting-based leadership experience on specialized projects with overall knowledge of information systems
- Ability to lead teams of consultants and clients to reach the goals around data conversion
- Self-starter with proven ability to work within a team-oriented environment
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and to adapt to frequent change
- Demonstrated ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Demonstrated experience with Excel, Visio, MS Project (or equivalent) and PowerPoint
- Excellent communication (both written and oral) effectiveness with project leadership
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Applications for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Locations CA - Los Angeles,CA - San Diego,CA - San Francisco,CO - Denver,FL - Miami,FL - Tampa,GA - Atlanta,IL - Chicago,MA - Boston,MI - Detroit,MO - St Louis,NC - Charlotte,NC - Raleigh,NY - New York,OH - Cleveland,OR - Portland,PA - Philadelphia,PA - Pittsburgh,SC - Charleston,TX - Dallas,VA - Richmond,WA - Seattle
Back to top