Workday Budget and Planning Lead (H&PS)
Join Accenture's growing Health and Public Service practice, helping to transform leading public service organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Workday Budget and Planning Lead (H&PS) will focus on Workday delivery to Health and Public Service clients. This role will drive the Budget and Planning workstream, completing activities in design, configuration, testing and deployment of Workday Financials in public sector and higher education.
A professional at the Consultant or Manager level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
- Work in a team environment that includes client interactions, workstream management, and cross-team collaboration; may have supervisory responsibilities
- Accountable for Budget and Planning workstream and/or project activities assigned by functional lead or supervisor
- Interaction with all workstreams including technical, reports, conversion, change management and project management
- Adapt existing methods, tools and procedures to create solutions to deliver on client needs
- Analyze business requirements to determine configuration solutions; documentation of requirements, solutions and impacts, alternatives and final decisions
- Provide Higher Education and/or Public Sector thought leadership and expertise
- Candidates must be willing to travel on Monday - Thursday basis
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top