Wireless Product Manager - MVNO
Join Accenture Consulting and you'll work alongside fellow industry experts to lead transformational projects, and define cutting edge solutions, solving our client's most complex issues. And because our clients span the full range of industries - Including 94 of the Fortune 100 - you'll have the opportunity to pursue your passion, hone your expertise and deepen your knowledge.
People in our Client & Market career track drive profitable growth by developing market-relevant insights to increase market share or create new markets. They progress through required promotion into market-facing roles that have a direct impact on sales.
Business & Technology Integration professionals advise upon, design, develop and/or deliver technology solutions that support best practice business changes
As a Consulting practitioner you'll apply your know-how to help companies leverage digital opportunities, grow consumer engagement, and increase the effectiveness of their content.
Join Accenture Consulting's Communications, Media & Technology - Network Practice and embark on a fast paced career path to Managing Director that will allow you to utilize your deep industry experience and specialized skills to design, sell and lead industry defining transformation programs. In this role you'll use your expertise to drive opportunity—for the company and for yourself—while maintaining the flexibility you need to keep your career ahead of the curve.
The Technology Consulting Manager provides consultative Business and System Integration services to help clients implement effective solutions. Understands and translates customer needs into business and technology solutions via the analysis, design and/or development of best practice business changes.
Wireless professionals define and develop solutions that enable communication and data transmission across wireless networks (telecommunications networks whose interconnections between nodes are implemented through the use of an information transmission system such as radio waves) and facilitates deployment of enhanced or emerging services.
- We offer a transparent approach with career progression, with a focus on your strengths and continuous coaching from senior colleagues.
- You'll benefit from working alongside Accenture experts who are solving some of the biggest industry challenges with innovative thinking and cutting-edge tools. Flexible work arrangements and a range of benefits.
- You'll have access to leading-edge technology that will give you the opportunity to deepen your existing skills even as you help create the latest business trends.
- Competitive rewards linked to fast-paced progression.
- You'll also have opportunities to make a difference to the communities in which we work and live.
Are you ready to join our Network practice to help clients address the challenges of optimizing and advancing their Network? Do you want to design Network operating models and move to digital networks to create a next generation enterprise?
If yes, then Network is the place for you to grow your reputation as you become an Accenture leader! As part of a strong global telecommunications - cable community you'll both learn from and coach our consulting practitioners to focus on helping clients define and implement the next generation network solutions.
Responsibilities of the Wireless Product Manager may include:
- Deep experience within one or more of the telecommunications - cable industries.
- Comfort conveying both high-level and detailed information, adjusting the way ideas are presented to better address varying social styles and audiences.
- An ability to challenge a client's thinking by diplomatically providing an objective and independent point of view.
- An ability to identify opportunities based on your deep understanding of our offerings and our client's issues.
- Experience managing large teams through complex situations, adapting quickly and helping others navigate change.
- Experience structuring activities that play to a team's strengths and provide opportunities for others to grow.
- Experience working through organizational change, developing and implementing creative solutions and closely partnering with clients to regularly confirm expectations are met and value delivered.
- Clear understanding of key methodologies, approaches and market trends in the industry.
It is our intention for our people to live where they work and work where they live. However, in the context of our profession and serving our clients there may be times when you will need to travel.
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top