Wire Stone - Deal Execution Senior Manager - Chicago
The digital revolution is changing everything, transforming how we work and play. Are you reacting to the disruption each day or are you leading the way as a digital disrupter? Accenture Digital is driving these exciting changes and bringing them to life across 40 industries in more than 120 countries. At the forefront of digital, you'll create it, own it and make it a reality for clients looking to better serve their connected customers and operate always-on enterprises. Join us and become an integral part of our experienced digital team with the credibility, expertise and insight clients depend on.
Accenture Digital is powered by three practices - Interactive, Mobility and Analytics. Accenture Interactive helps the world's leading brands delight their customers and deliver superior business performance and customer experiences. As part of Accenture Interactive Delivery, you'll balance art and science to create award-winning digital experiences for today's connected consumers through integrated and dynamic solutions that incorporate strategy, marketing, creative and technology.
Wire Stone delivers integrated marketing solutions focused on optimizing customer experience. With resources balanced between strategy, creative and technology, Wire Stone designs and builds business-to-business and direct-to-consumer experiences across digital and physical spaces. Wire Stone maintains long-standing relationships with many of the world's largest brands.
The Wire Stone Deal Execution Senior Manager leads the Business Development function at the studio and regional level and represents design and innovation for opportunities from broader Accenture and/or clients. This is your opportunity to be part of a team that is creating positive impact for our clients and the world by creating products and services that people love. You will p ursue business opportunities that reflect Wire Stone's strengths and collaborate with clients and cross-functional teams to align business needs with solutions.
YOUR ROLE: Deal Execution Senior Manager
While there will never be a typical day at Accenture Interactive, we've highlighted a few of your exciting responsibilities.
- Master the Wire Stone story and help advise clients about design and innovation
- Lead proposal and statement of work conception and writing
- Qualify potential opportunities to ensure a good fit for Wire Stone
- Lead regional Business Development teams, driving the narrative in integrated Accenture/Wire Stone proposals
- Engage with Accenture program Leads to ensure the proper credit allocation for Wire Stone contributions
- Connect regularly with the regional Accenture Interactive Business Development counterpart to co-create account strategies and pursuit plans
- Qualify individual pursuit requests to ensure Wire Stone appropriateness. If something does not qualify, provide triage to other design support entities within Accenture
- Develop pitch decks with regional studios
- Collaborate with Wire Stone and Accenture in the development of pursuit artifacts
- Attend, help plan, and contribute to Wire Stone and business development community events
+ Basic qualifications
YOUR EXPERIENCE: Basic Qualifications
- 10+ years of agency or innovation consultant sales experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Business Development or related field
- 5+ years in establishing sales goals for a portfolio of clients.
SET YOURSELF APART: Preferred Skills
- 12+ years of agency or innovation consultant sales experience
- Working collaboratively with customers and cross-functional teams
- Advanced understanding of and experience in Service and Product Design
- Advanced understanding of and curiosity about technology and its impact on design solutions
WHERE YOU LIVE: Chicago
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
- Your entrepreneurial spirit and vision will be rewarded, and your success will fuel opportunities for career advancement
- You'll make a difference for some pretty impressive clients. Accenture serves many of the Fortune Global 100 on high-profile projects
- Opportunities to learn daily through training, assignments and collaboration with experts across the company
- Access to leading-edge technology
- Along with a competitive salary, Accenture offers a comprehensive package that includes generous paid time off, 401K match and an employee healthcare plan
CALL TO ACTION
Now is the time to become a digital disrupter. The opportunity is here-what's stopping you from pursuing it?
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Back to top