Innovators who ask and answer the big what if, what now and what next questions that fuel innovation for growth. We use an experimentation-led approach to build growth futures (vision, products, services, brands, ventures) and create growth cultures (leadership, culture, capabilities) - hardwiring our clients' organizations for future readiness. Our values are embedded in our DNA and inform all our decision making, not the least of which is recruitment. Never stop asking What If!.
A Designer who is passionate about bringing ideas to life for clients through an iterative, human-centric approach. You are a natural learner and hungry to solve real-world consumer problems. Crafting thoughtful, beautiful concepts driven by strategic insight is your bread and butter. Your passion for design combined with a mastery of design tools and applications means you never miss a beat on the details. Working under the direction of a Creative Director and Lead Designers, you're equally capable of working independently as you are among cross-functional teams.
What If! Designers translate consumer insights into design experiences that people love. They Design to Learn (create stimulus to for experiments with the end users) and Design to Launch (crafted design deliverables that make impact in the real world) through working on a diverse portfolio of projects that solve problems across a variety of industries.
They envision, design, prototype and test innovative people-centered products, services, brands and
ecosystems through iterative cycles that drive business value and create market impact.
- Design concepts and deliverables in a variety of digital media, including but not limited to websites, apps, digital platforms, site maps, wireframes
- Build ideas and concepts from the ground up - creating prototypes and effectively communicating the thinking behind them
- Have passion and skills in media outside of digital, such as branding, packaging, print collateral, etc.
- Blend visual design with strategy to create compelling, impactful work by incorporating synthesized user research and consumer insights into design deliverables
- Collaborate with designers and Inventors to create audacious, impactful deliverables
- Be an advocate for exceptional design to the company and clients
- Work both independently and with others in a fast-paced environment
- Effectively communicate concepts, ideas, and design rationale, both verbally and visually
- Evolve and define internal brand identity and assets (e.g. company website, digital toolkits and templates)
- Manage and communicate with developers to coordinate digital production
Read more of the job description
Here's what you'll need:
- Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design, UX/UI Design or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years of design industry experience
- At least 2 years proven aptitude for quick creative problem solving and sharp attention to detail within a fast-paced environment
- A compelling design portfolio from the last 2 years demonstrating extensive experience in digital prototyping with solid understanding of UI/UX design
- Minimum 2 years proven fluency in industry standard design applications (Adobe Creative Suite, PowerPoint, Sketch, InVision)
Bonus points if:
- You have additional skills in motion and/or illustration
- Experience working in cross-functional teams and taking direction from senior members
- Experience in front-end web and mobile technologies such as CSS and HTML5
- Fluency in emerging applications (Figma, Webflow)
For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only.
Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts.
Unless expressly indicated, this role is not open in the state of Colorado.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.