Web Experience Manager
Organization: Corporate Functions/Marketing and Communications
Location: New York, Chicago, San Francisco, Dallas
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in the Corporate Function career track contribute to the running of Accenture as a high- performance business through specialization within a specific functional area, and grow into internally focused roles by deepening their skills and/or developing new skills within an internal functional area.
Marketing and Communications professionals build a powerful and differentiated global brand—at the corporate, industry, capability and geographic levels—that supports the Accenture strategy; enhances long-term client relationships; inspires employees and candidates; and drives profitable revenue growth.
A core member of the Digital Marketing team focused on equipping and guiding Accenture Marketing and Communications to effectively leverage web channels, tactics and tools to engage their target audiences.
This role is primarily focused on effective content presentation and usability on accenture.com. Our site offers great opportunities in content presentation, storytelling, mobile and social sharing. This person will help our marketers take full advantage of the capabilities of the platform to tell their stories within the structure of our site. Doing this will require an understanding of platform design and functionality, good usability background, familiarity with web and mobile conventions, and recognition of our best content in terms of the content experience.
- Work closely with digital leads across Marketing and Communications (Operating Groups, Businesses, Geographies) to shape content experiences on accenture.com, ensuring alignment with the Accenture brand, digital best practices, and platform capabilities.
- Work with the brand team to ensure verbal and visual brand compliance of content and designs
- Develop and deliver training and guidance covering best practices for accenture.com and content design and execution, collaborating with multiple stakeholders
- Review accenture.com project requests and aid content owners in keeping to site standards.
- Maintain an understanding of content owners' needs and request new site modules as necessary.
- Lead development of toolkits for turnkey solutions, when and where needed
- Define our strategy and guidance for mobile in the context of the main site. Update regularly based on trends, results and feedback from clients and other marketing leaders
- Manage accessibility requirements and testing. Communicate to the digital leads methods for testing adherence to accessibility requirements.
- Work with our global data privacy team to insure all needed legal needs are met
- Identify emerging technologies and web best practices, determine opportunity for Accenture, and develop industrialized solutions where/when appropriate
- Conduct occasional evaluations of competitor sites, and report on best practices across other cutting-edge sites
- Review external evaluations of accenture.com and respond to their findings
Reports to: Senior Manager, Digital Marketing
External Relationships: Suppliers, agencies
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top