Organization: Operations, Infrastructure Services
Title: Web Administrator
Location: Salt Lake City, UT
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
IT Operations professionals support infrastructure operations and/or manage delivery for IT production systems and services based on operational requirements and service agreements. Professionals support infrastructure operations and/or manage delivery for IT production systems and services based on operational requirements and service agreements.
- Select, install, configure, and administer core Web site software (Web servers, FTP servers, load balancers, etc.)
- Select, install, configure, and administer tools and services (monitoring, log management, performance management, deployment management, configuration management, disaster recovery, traffic analysis) and write programs for automation where needed
- Work with other technical specialty teams (DBA, UNIX, Windows, network, storage, etc.) to provision system, network, and database assets for the site
- Provision, install, and administer development/test environments in addition to the live production environment
- Communicate technical information about the hosted environments to internal and external customers
Troubleshoot issues with the site including both application issues and hosted infrastructure issues
- Minimum 1 year of Windows OS experience
- Minimum 6 months of Scripting Automation experience
- Bachelors Degree in IT/Engineering/Computer Science preferred but not required
- Experience with internet content delivery tools like Akamai and web reporting tools like Compuware.
- Automation experience with MS Web Deploy
- Automation experience with Power Shell
- MS SQL or other relational database (SQL) experience preferred.
- Quick learner with desire to learn new tools and techniques
- Ability to manage own time effectively is a requirement for success
- Proven ability to work independently and as a team member
- Good communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Good organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
- Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
- Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top