Wealth Management Consultant - NE
Wealth Management Consultant
No industry can escape digital's disruption, especially not wealth management. Today's clients expect a whole new kind of experience that's more informed, more personalized, more transparent; and they want it more quickly than ever before. Firms that rise to the digital challenge capitalize on industry insights, transform their businesses from front to back and strive for operational excellence-and many won't go at it alone.
That's where Accenture comes in. We leverage our deep industry experience and broad range of capabilities and synergies across our entire business to deliver end-to-end solutions for leading wealth management firms.
Key responsibilities of the Wealth Management Consultant may include:
- Design and implement business changes that drive industry-specific, function and digital operating model transformation, focusing on tasks relating to people and process.
- Ability to manage dynamic technology consulting projects with heavy client engagement
- Synthesize overall technology needs by analyzing a wide variety of solutions, selecting the most relevant tools/techniques to meet specific client requirements.
- Consult and partner with our clients to help them develop high performance solutions to advance their industry position in wealth management
- Ability to understand client needs, develop proposed solutions and delivery high impact technology initiatives
+ Basic qualifications
- Experienced in delivery of a wide range of wealth solutions, across front, middle and back office
- 3 to 6 years of managing or creating project deliverables in a consulting environment
- Ability to travel up to 100 %
- Strong client relationship development and client management skills
- Proven ability to work independently and as a team member
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Good organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Eagerness to mentor junior staff
- Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
Accenture does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis covered by local law. Accenture is committed to providing employment opportunities to current or former members of the armed forces.
We are committed to employment equity. We encourage all people, including women, visible minorities, persons with disabilities and persons of aboriginal descent to apply.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions - underpinned by the world's largest delivery network - Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425 ,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Back to top