Voluntary Benefits Sr. Analyst
- San Antonio, TX
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions - underpinned by the world's largest delivery network - Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 469,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Visit us at www.accenture.com
People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
The Voluntary Benefits Senior Analyst will provide voluntary benefit services including onboarding, enrollment, maintenance, off boarding, billing remittance, and claims management.
Key responsibilities will be as follows:
- Leverage Accenture's health payor processes, best practices, and resources
- Develop and manage internal and external customer relationships including situations in which no relationship previously existed
- Perform simple to complex processes according to established business rules set by the client
- Perform a range of tasks from complex to straightforward within the scope of the function
- Assist in the identification, assessment and resolution of complex issues and problems
- Decide within an available range of solutions/practices which are the most applicable
- Seek advice and escalate issues when faced with tasks/problems outside normal scope of job
- Assist supervisor with team activities including productivity reports and other operations related reports
- Ensure that required service levels are met including turnaround time, productivity and accuracy
- Make recommendations for quality and productivity improvements
- Oversee and coordinate special projects as needed
Must be available for rotating schedule between 7 AM to 7 PM CT Monday-Friday
- Minimum of 3 years' voluntary/supplemental benefits administration work experience with 2 or more of the following: claims processing, billing, onboarding, enrollment or issue resolution
- Minimum of 3 years' Group Benefits experience to include one or more of the following products: Accidental Treatment Based, Critical Illness and/or Hospital Indemnity
- Bilingual- Spanish
- Self-motivated, well organized and flexible with a sense of urgency approach
- Excellent listening, oral and written communication skills
- Customer Service and Relationship Management experience with demonstrated proficiency in responding to customer requests, problem solving, processing administrative transactions and case management
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Back to top