Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting,
Interactive, Technology and Operations services-all powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 537,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
In today's business environment, growth isn't just about building value-it's fundamental to long-term business survival. So how do organizations sustain themselves? The key is a new operating model-one that's anchored around the customer and propelled by intelligence to deliver exceptional experiences across the enterprise at speed and at scale. You will deliver breakthrough business outcomes for clients-by harnessing talent, data and intelligence to revolutionize their operating models.
Operations is one of four services that make up one Accenture -the others are Strategy and Consulting, Interactive and Technology.
The Voluntary Benefit Analyst - Quality Auditor for Voluntary Benefits is responsible for driving corporate initiatives, delivery of metrics and optimal performance of the group through continuous interaction with stakeholders with the intent of achieving contractual objectives and corporate goals. Liaise with other teams as required to resolve requests/issues in a timely manner. Ensure proper documentation, notification, escalation, tracking and follow up of all incidents.
The Voluntary Benefit Analyst - Quality Auditor will also provide voluntary benefit services including Recordkeeping and Contact Center inquiries.
- Review, confirm and report compliance with process/procedure requirements, quality certifications and Accenture delivery methodology.
- Perform quality inspections, document findings using required audit process/procedures.
- Ensure quality standards are met by creating error trend analysis and scorecards
- Manages internal audit with processes and controls
- Conduct learning sessions and audit as necessary when new processes or tools are added
- Liaise with various function groups within the Accenture organization to effectively drive high performance delivery and other similar business initiatives
- Assist the Delivery Lead in meeting Client business requirements and coordinate accordingly with the affected workforces within or outside the project
- Create and/or modify business review presentations as needed
- Demonstrate ability to manage multiple priorities and drive projects to closure according to deadlines
- Demonstrated discretion in interaction with a wide range of external and internal contacts in handling highly sensitive and confidential information
- Minimum of 1 year of Group/Voluntary Benefit Insurance experience
- Minimum of 2 years of Call Center experience
- Minimum of 1 year experience using Quality Assurance software & tools
- Minimum of 1 year reporting experience using Excel including Pivot Tables, charts and/or macros.
- Associate or bachelor's degree
- Experienced in Business Process Services
- Experienced in managing multiple processes
- Analytical with problem solving & cost-effective decision-making skills
- Ability to work under pressure ensuring that timelines are achieved
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.