Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services - all powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 514,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com .
Accenture Intelligent Cloud & Networks (ICN) provides global support for Accenture Internal Cloud and Network Delivery. This includes Architecture, Operational Support, delivering strategic Programs of work and Ventures & Acquisitions.
Accenture ICN Ventures & Acquisitions delivers Cyber Security, Network, and Hosting Integration services to acquisitions as part of the Post Merger Integration process, and provides Expert support across Application and other technology migration areas. This includes Security Vulnerability and Non-Compliance Remediation.
The selected individual will be responsible for the augmentation of the acquisition IT team in the remediation of security vulnerabilities and non-compliances, and in the IS and IT integration into Accenture, as part of Accenture's global Ventures and Acquisitions pipeline. This service is delivered as part of the Intelligent Cloud and Networks Team. This requires working with teams from all over the world and occasionally travelling within the candidate's geographical region. The individual will be part of a regional team and report into the ICN V&A TIE Regional Lead.
- Act as single point of contact for acquisition technical and security teams and 3rd parties where required to address technical queries with Accenture contacts
- Interfacing with clients, vendors, and technical teams to apply appropriate technical solutions to business problems
- Work with multiple groups to ensure that acquisition and Accenture infrastructure are meeting security and compliance requirements
- Deploy, configure and maintain a variety of tools and (physical and virtual / Cloud) infrastructure spanning data technologies, demonstrating the ability to be organized and to multitask
- Maintain a high level of knowledge on the deployment and securing of network and hosting / Cloud technologies
- Participating in initiatives focused on developing global standard, policies, tools selection, and environments
- Maintain and update technical and process documentation, provide formal status and updates as required
- Follow established processes and standards for all work. Identify and propose improvements to the processes and standards as necessary
- Assist in compiling training materials to support operational requirements
- Report and/or escalate issues to management
Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts.
Read more of the job description
- Minimum 4 years' experience with Windows and Unix/Linux platforms highly desired
- Minimum 4 years' experience with Application Migration an advantage
- Minimum 4 years' experience with Network Security Products and Tools an advantage
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years) work experience. (If Associate's Degree, must have minimum 6 years work experience)
- Good written and spoken English communication skills
- Experience of deploying and securing Cloud and/or Hosting solutions would be considered valuable particularly across vendors and platforms
- Expected to demonstrate security related knowledge and skills, and good interpersonal and coordination skills
- Familiarity with facilitating or participating in conference calls is preferred
- Ability to focus on deadlines with time management skills desired
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or a related field highly desired
- Relevant industry and vendor specific certifications
- Experience in architecture and design of Cloud and Hosting solutions
- Experience of designing and deploying Network solutions
$72,400-$114,499 and information on benefits offered is here.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.