Vendor Management Analyst
Accenture is one of the world's leading providers of sourcing and procurement services, we help our clients architect, build and operate high performance procurement organizations through our global and flexible solutions. At Accenture we partner with forward-thinking business leaders of the world's most dynamic companies, to transform procurement and drive sustainable changes to their cost structures.
As one of the leading procurement Business Process Services specialists, Accenture excels at helping companies build the foundation for long-term growth. We are committed to delivering exceptional service through our exceptional people, and as an employee you'd enjoy a fulfilling career in an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Accenture people build careers in four different areas of our business: Consulting, Technology, Business Process Services and internal Corporate Functions. Each area offers a unique career experience and a compelling mix of work and training opportunities, work environment and structure for career progression.
Business Process Services professionals work on projects across a range of business processes, business applications and information technology. They may provide technology services, such as application management, infrastructure management and systems integration, or they may deliver business process services, including finance and accounting, procurement and human resources. Depending on the role, Business Process Services professionals may be based at a client's office or in one of Accenture's 50 delivery centers around the world.
Accenture is looking for a Supplier Onboarding Sr. Analyst to provide software applications onboarding services to the supplier community of a large internet platform company. You will have frequent interaction with client team members and client suppliers in the execution of go-live projects. These projects will position suppliers to use newly developed or updated supply chain management software applications to accelerate the scaling of data center infrastructure. You will gain exposure to all aspects of the sourcing process and expand supplier and customer management skills. You will master project management skills and supply chain management knowledge to bring added value to capability development projects, as well as advance career development. This role will work collaboratively with cross-functional team members to deliver significant results.
Provide operational project management engagement for business onboarding onto Supply Chain software applications:
- Develop and manage an onboarding project plan, including definition and tracking of key milestones, resource need & key dependencies
- Track and communicate software application readiness for user community onboarding
- Project manage all inter-dependent activities (internal and/or external) required to ensure smooth execution, including (but not exhaustive):
- Training and operational readiness
- Operational Data readiness
- Business ramp progress tracking and monitoring
- Risks and roadblock management
- Coordination of issues resolution across operational business readiness (process / resources alignment), Data issues, IT solutions issues (bug tracking and resolution with IT organization (internal or external in an outsourced BPO solutions context)
- Report on project status, risks and mitigation
- Communicate on the overall initiative, with stakeholders, users base and partners
+ Basic qualifications
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in consulting, sourcing/procurement/supply chain management function
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain Management, or Finance preferred
- Proficiency with Excel
- Solid understanding of and experience with quantitative and qualitative analysis
- Exceptional multi-tasking skills with the ability to manage multiple end-to-end project cycles
- Excellent communication, organization/time management and problem solving skills
- Strong project management and relationship-building skills
- Adaptable management style to conform to the varied corporate cultures and organizational structures of our customers
- Knowledge of procurement operations
- Experience working directly with key stakeholders in business units
- Ability to communicate with customers in a clear and concise manner
- Ability to prioritize and organize effectively
- Ability to travel 10% is required to support client projects or continuing education
All of our professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a federal contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Back to top