Vendor Associate Manager
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
Program Specialist Services professionals provide project-based support services within centers. These professionals support the delivery and execution of our key projects with specialized services.
The purpose of this role is to manage the contact center team. The Vendor Associate Manager will manage the group and is responsible for delivering high caliber customer service to the client's customers.
The Vendor Associate Manager will work with the client and provide all levels of support as necessary. The individual is a point of contact for the client and acts as a point for escalation on urgent issues. This position works directly with the Vendor Manager to determine initiatives and priorities for their assignment.
- Working within multiple teams to execute project deliverables
- Ability to demonstrate credibility to work alongside client and team leaders
- Manage team performance to meet client SLA's and KPI's
- Support team to achieve results with the highest possible standard of quality and delivery
- This position manages the performance of assigned sites to ensure the implementation of approved Accenture client
- Maintain flexibility regarding requests and actions assigned to meet the needs of the client
- Ensure reports are delivered accurately and timely in accordance with the statement of work
- Expected to work onsite in assigned center 85% of the time, or to business need.
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top