Ready to fast-track your Veeva career?
Join the largest team of Veeva certified professionals in the industry and champion innovation, leverage deep and cutting-edge Veeva expertise and pioneer solutions to help transform the world's leading organizations and governments.
Ready to solve complex problems? Advance your skills? Deliver next-generation CRM, content management, and digital asset solutions?
Now is the perfect time for you to join the Accenture Veeva team, where you'll:
- Lead in the development and implementation of new Veeva CRM and Vault solutions.
- Benefit from our long-standing partnership with Veeva to access the industry-leading Veeva technologies, like CRM and Vault application across Commercial, Medical, Regulatory and Clinical, so you can put them to meaningful applications at scale.
- Join more than 300 skilled and 150+ certified Veeva professionals, collaborating across multiple areas to drive enterprise-wide transformational projects on a global scale.
- Build new skills and strengthen your expertise with unparalleled training and support-becoming a Certified Veeva CRM and Vault Administrator
Join Accenture and be empowered with innovative tools, continuous learning and a global community.
The Technical Consultant - Veeva Vault is a key member of our Delivery organization in the US. In addition to being responsible for developing high performing solutions on both the Veeva CRM and Veeva Vault platform, the Technical Consultant will provide insight in advanced business analysis, conduct needs assessments, configure apps, as required, and also assist in key functions involving client and staff development, training and on-going client support.
Our clients are world leading organizations that are/ have selected Veeva solutions to advance their business and the Consultant is an essential team member inside the organization.
We can hire for this role anywhere in the US, as long as you are located near an Accenture office, and willing and able to travel domestically approximately 80% of the time to meet client needs.
Typical Day Snapshot - Technical Consultant - Veeva
New challenges and opportunities arise every day for our Technical Consultants and their roles will vary based on the projects where they are engaged. The work is truly exciting and interesting and will require our Technical Consultants to:
- Work with senior members of the team to analyze business requirements, translating those requirements in to customized solutions using the Veeva platforms (both CRM and Vault).
- Implement Veeva CRM solutions that adhere to platform best practices and perform configuration reviews. Typical Veeva CRM implementations include custom platform development, integrations with back office systems (often through the use of middleware tools) and complex data migrations.
- Implement Veeva Vault solutions that adhere to platform best practices across commercial, medical, regulatory or clinical verticals. A typical Vault configuration include native configuration updates to Vault applications, integrations with third party data/content applications, and complex content/data migrations. Experience in any of these elements is a must.
- Lead development work streams, from design through testing and deployment, often working with junior members of the team both offshore and onshore
- With project leadership, assist in the estimation of work effort, determination of required resources, and set a realistic schedule for development.
- Maintain effective client relations and rapport - delivering timely and relevant information with the ability to quickly identify and report project risks.
- Post-delivery - assists client teams in supporting the live application and perform handoff and knowledge transfer activities, positioning our clients for long term success.
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in the Life Sciences industry or Consumer Goods industry, implementing either Veeva CRM or Veeva Vault implementations.
- A minimum of 1 year delivering Veeva CRM implementations OR 1 year delivering any of the Veeva Vault suite (Commercial, Medical, Regulatory, Clinical) or equivalent content management systems.
- A minimum of 6 months exposure to integrations, both data and content and data/content migration support or delivery
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years) work experience. (If Associates Degree, must have minimum 6 years work experience).
- Ability to adapt to a dynamic work environment and be creative within a team.
- Knowledge of Cloud Computing (SaaS, PaaS) and/or Veeva products, either through work at industry participants or consulting to the industry.
- Exposure to leading/mentoring junior developers
- Veeva CRM/Vault Certifications preferred
Applications for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Locations IL - Chicago,IN - Indianapolis,MI - Detroit,MN - Minneapolis,MO - Kansas City,MO - St Louis,OH - Cincinnati,OH - Cleveland,OH - Columbus,WI - Milwaukee
Back to top