Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Boomerang brings digital transformation to the life sciences industry through insight-backed creative solutions that enhance engagement with key target audiences and a focus on delivering measurable business value for our clients. Boomerang, as of December 2015, is now part of Accenture Consulting.
People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
To support our creative department handling a growing number of projects and ensure the positioning of Boomerang as a creative leader in our sector, the Creative Services team is looking for a UX designer. As a User Experience / User Interface designer, you will be instrumental in shaping the future of health management for the general public and healthcare professionals & payers. This will involve conceiving and conducting user research, interviews and surveys, and translating those results and insights into sitemaps, wireframes and prototypes. You will also design the overall functionality of the product and iterate upon it to ensure a great user experience.
UX/UI Specialist Responsibilities:
- Analyze the needs of the target users and how they perform tasks in order to create an optimized user experience.
- Translate concepts into wireframes and mockups that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Facilitate your client's product visions by researching, conceiving, wireframing, sketching, prototyping and mocking up user experiences for digital products.
- Collaborate and engage with project stakeholders during co-creation sessions and workshops.
- Integrate with the on-site project team to provide guidance and direction regarding user experience aspects of the final solution.
- Design, document and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys and mockups, ensuring optimization for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
- Make strategic designs and user experience decisions related to core as well as new functions and features.
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
- Proactively manage escalations in a smooth, timely and professional manner in addition to providing recommendations and rationale.
- Champion new ideas and drive user-centered process and outcomes.
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
- Adapts existing methods and procedures to create possible alternative solutions to moderately complex problems.
- Understands the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals.
- Uses considerable judgment to determine solution and seeks guidance on complex problems.
- Primary upward interaction is with direct supervisor.
- May interact with peers and/or management levels at a client and/or within Accenture.
- Determines methods and procedures on new assignments with guidance.
- Decisions often impact the team in which they reside.
- Manages small teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture.
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top