Accenture Interactive-a new breed of agency that's all about the Experience. For us, customer experience is not an add-on; it's foundational to who we are and how we empower our clients. As the world's largest, most disruptive agency, we drive lasting growth for clients by helping them design, build, and run meaningful experiences that make people's lives better, more productive, and more meaningful. We do this in three ways: by transforming organizations through standout products and services; by building and delivering award-winning campaigns so brands can engage and communicate creatively with customers at scale; and by using our top-notch skills to pilot, integrate, scale, and run the platforms that underpin the world's greatest experiences.
Visit us here to learn more about what makes us the Experience Agency .
UX Design Leads champion problem solving and iterative design solutions via strong business acumen, data-oriented analysis and modern design approaches. UX Design Leads channel strong, client-facing leadership and are essential in planning, prioritizing, concepting and delivering world-class websites, applications, products and portals to our clients. Strong design thinking, research, collaboration and presentation rationale along with your ability to facilitate workshops and prototyping activities are key elements of success in this design leadership-oriented role.
YOUR ROLE: UX Design Lead
While there will never be a typical day at Accenture Interactive, we have highlighted a few of the key skills and responsibilities for success.
Identifying and prioritizing problems and solutions
Defining problems and solutions while balancing business objectives, user needs, and technologies to make ideas work. You will work with leads across data, user research, clients and internal teams to align overall design approaches and rationale. You work as part of a team-oriented design process to translate and iterate ideas into elegant design solutions that differentiate, scale and drive business outcomes.
Establishing UX leadership on projects
UX Design Leads play a critical role in the design process by helping to bring abstract design objectives to life in early prototypes. We balance (at times conflicting) priorities between the brand, people, and technology, and we start the process of aligning stakeholders and team members towards solutions. In this capacity, it's critical to collaborate across design teams, be capable of understanding differing points of view, design and rationalize with conviction, and always championing people-first approaches. Gaining support from clients, peers and internal teams through confidence and design leadership ais a valued trait at Accenture Interactive and a focus of this role.
- Plan, initiate and direct UX-centered pitches, projects, activities and deliverables across agency creative teams
- Lead collaborative client workshops and design sessions; quickly synthesizing outputs to craft ideas and solutions for lo and hi-fidelity prototyping
- Lead and empower UX, UI, content and creative teams to define, align, deliver and support experience-related deliverables including user research, audits, sitemaps, flow diagrams and interactive prototypes for review and approvals
- Collaborate and deliver compelling people-first design solutions and design presentations move clients forward; while embracing technology constraints, feedback, business readiness and other design considerations
Read more of the job description
YOUR EXPERIENCE: Basic Qualifications
• At least 8 years of experience with B2B/B2C client design rationale and presentation skills
• At least 3 years working with Sketch and/or Figma including design systems
• At least 5 years of enterprise UX design experience (Fortune 500, enterprise B2C/B2B)
• At least 5 years delivering UX design solutions as a Senior UX Designer, Senior UI/Visual Designer or Senior Information Architect in a client-facing role
• At least 5 years of experience designing and prototyping responsive web, digital products or applications with Sketch & InVision
• At least 5 years of online portfolio or samples of work
• Bachelor's degree in design, fine arts, human-computer interaction (HCI), or equivalent (minimum 12 years) work experience
SET YOURSELF APART: Preferred Qualifications
• Ability to lead workshops and support early stage planning with internal and client teams
• Facilitating strong design thinking sessions, synthesizing inputs and rapidly guiding solution and prototype approaches
• Experience developing complete UX/UI design systems; navigation, UI components and/or UX/UI design guidelines
• Experience leading, prioritizing and supporting sales efforts in new UX client opportunities
• Previous agency experience is strongly preferred
For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only.
Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance froma number ofinfectious disease experts.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.