We are a global collective of innovators applying the New every day to improve the way the world works and lives. Help us show the world what's possible as you partner with clients to unlock hidden value and deliver innovative solutions. Empowered with innovative tools, continuous learning and a global community of diverse talent and perspectives, we drive success in a new business architecture that disrupts conventional practices. Our expertise spans 40+ industries across 120+ countries and impacts millions of lives every day. We turn ideas into reality.
Accenture Strategy. Through deep industry expertise, analytics, and insights, we empower clients to survive and thrive in the new, the now, and the unknown. To stay agile in a world dominated by change, the C-suite must keep the core business running while simultaneously identifying and investing in the new. Accenture Strategy consulting enables leaders to act quickly and confidently as they pivot to the future. Known for our ability to execute at speed, we help clients determine clear, actionable paths to competitive agility by bringing them new thinking on business and technology.
A Strategy Consulting guru with deep Utility industry experience and a passion for clean energy. You have industry expertise with clean energy polices and regulatory standards. Your top-flight consulting skills lend to managing the evolving energy services/products, including how to monetize and operationalize them. You advise clients in the Utility Industry on data-driven strategies to transform their business operations or business model so they can crush their strategic, financial, and operational goals. As a consultant, you're a team player contributing to the success and strength of our team. And you're a problem's worst nightmare, thanks to your prodigious analytical and creative chops. You have a strong desire to work in an environment with rapidly evolving technologies.
- Participate in delivery of projects to get the lay of the land of clients' position in the Utility space to find clients' business options in the context of global, economic, technology, and social trends.
- Supervise teams to deliver world-class business strategy solutions that meet the needs of clients.
- Earn the trust of senior leaders at client organizations and partner with them to create strategic solutions at the intersection of business, technology, and operations.
- Lead project delivery to make sure clients are positioned for long-term success with practical road maps for carrying out strategy, managing change, monitoring, and gauging processes, and taking remedial steps.
- Provide guidance on quantitative analysis and research to generate recommendations and insights and drive outcomes
- Build relationships with clients to sustain Accenture's profile as a long-term trusted advisor and partner.
- Mentor junior members of the Strategy team and groom them for more responsibility.
- Weekly travel Monday - Thursday. Due to pandemic and for the safety of all our employees we are working virtual until travel ban to client locations is lifted. Once travel resumes, weekly travel will be required.
Here's What You Need:
- Minimum 3 years of experience within Utility Industry and/or strategic consultancy firm
- Minimum 3 years of experience in financial modeling and pricing, c-suite engagement and advisory
- Minimum 3 years of experience with industry analytics and quantitative skills, must be an analytical thinker with 2 years of prior experience driving insights using statistics or data analysis
- A Bachelor's degree
- You have an MBA or equivalent graduate degree
- You can execute at speed to help clients determine clear, actionable paths to competitive agility by bringing them new thinking on business and technology
Your entrepreneurial spirit and vision will be rewarded, and your success will fuel opportunities for career advancement. You'll make a difference for some pretty impressive clients. Accenture serves many of the Fortune Global 100 on high-profile projects. Opportunities to learn daily through training, assignments, and collaborating with experts across the company. Access to leading-edge technology.
Along with a competitive salary, Accenture offers a comprehensive package including generous paid time off, an employee healthcare plan and a competitive 401K program. Learn more about our extensive rewards and benefits: Your Future Rewards & Benefits
As required by theColorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only , the range of starting pay for this role is $120,000 - $147,499 and information on benefits offered is here.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
CA - Los Angeles,IL - Chicago,IN - Indianapolis,KS - Overland Park,MI - Detroit,MN - Minneapolis,MO - St. Louis,OH - Cincinnati,OH - Cleveland,OH - Columbus,WI - Milwaukee