Utilities Energy Retail Consultant
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communitiesaround the world. The sheer scale of ourcapabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate anddeliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make deliveringinnovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in our Client & Market career track drive profitablegrowth by developing market-relevant insights to increase market share orcreate new markets. They progress through required promotion into market-facingroles that have a direct impact on sales.
Management Consultingprofessionals design and implement process and change interventions that integratestrategy, technology and people to enable process improvements that createvalue for clients. The Utilities Energy Retail Consultant designs andimplements business changes that drive industry-specific, function and digitaloperating model transformation, focusing on innovations in energy managementimpacting both customer and grid operations.
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the followingresponsibilities:
- Identifies, assesses and solves complex business problems for area ofresponsibility, where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depthevaluation of variable factors
- Closely follows the strategic direction set by senior management when establishing near term goals
- Interacts with senior management at a client and/or within Accenture onmatters where they may need to gain acceptance on an alternate approach
- Has some latitude in decision-making; Acts independently to determinemethods and procedures on new assignments
- Actively contribute to our Industry Consulting offerings, assets andthought leadership
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top