User Experience Designer UX - Boston
ARE YOU READY to step up to the New and take your technology expertise to the next level?
Do you have a passion for using new technologies to make a positive impact on business and community? Want a role that provides you with a sense of purpose and satisfaction? Then join Accenture's Technology group and build a rewarding career improving the way the world works and lives, as you help clients shift to the New using leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Focus on leading cloud technology based solutions like SFDC, Google, Pegasystems and other emerging Cloud Applications to offer comprehensive, industry-focused cloud services that includes strategy, implementation, migration and managed services. Drive broader transformational programs for clients. Thrive in our highly collaborative, digitally-driven and innovation-led environment. Nurture your talent for thoughtful and game changing solutions in our inclusive culture that values diversity of ideas, experiences and backgrounds.
This role is based in Boston, MA
The Pega UX Designer is a key member of our Delivery organization in the US. In addition to being responsible for designing high performing solutions on the Pega platform, the Pega UX Designer will create engaging and interactive experiences for clients built using Pega and other emerging technologies such as artificial intelligence, robotics automation and mixed reality.
Our clients are world leading organizations that are/ have selected Pegasystems to advance their business and the Pega UX Designer is an essential team member inside the organization.
Must be willing and able to travel domestically approximately 50% of the time to meet client needs.
Come join the #1 Pega Partner (for the 6th year in a row)!!!
Typical Day Snapshot - Pega UX Designer
New challenges and opportunities arise every day for our Pega consultants and their roles will vary based on the projects where they are engaged. The work is truly exciting and interesting and will require our Pega UX Designer to:
- Apply conceptual thinking to create world-class digital services across Software as a Service Platforms, smartly bringing together user needs, business goals and technical realities.
- Develop sound UX concepts, including the definition of customer needs, task analysis, and the creation of personas, storyboards, scenarios, user flows and use cases.
- Translate concepts into designs that illustrate simplicity despite system complexity.
- Create instant tangibility for the team and the client through storytelling and rapid prototyping methods, ranging from paper sketching to digital prototyping.
- Define the User Interface Design through information architecture, wireframes and user flows and validate it through usability testing.
- Create light weighed specifications and style guides to supplement prototypes for our implementation partners.
- Work directly with customers and prospects to design end-to-end experiences using participatory and iterative design techniques including observational studies customer interviews, usability testing, and other forms of qualitative and quantitative research to uncover insights, learn about user behavior and verify design concepts.
- Effectively communicate research findings, conceptual ideas, detailed design, and design rationale both verbally and visually.
- Work closely with development teams to ensure that design specifications are implemented.
- Participate as a contributor to an interdisciplinary team that includes other designers, program management, business and brand strategists, and hardware and software developers
This role is based in Boston, MA
+ Basic qualifications
- Bachelor's degree and/or equivalent work experience
- Shareable portfolio
- Minimum of 1 year of interactive and/or visual design experience
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Visual Design Software such as Sketch or Adobe Creative Suite
- Experienced with wire framing/prototyping tools like InVision
- Experience designing for iOS/Android specifications for mobile and tablet
- Enterprise / SAAS application design (PegaSystems experience is preferred
Professional Skills Requrement
- Previous consulting or client service delivery experience.
- Multiple full software development life cycle (SDLC) experience.
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and an Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service me and women.
Back to top