The digital revolution is changing everything, transforming how we work and play. Are you reacting to the disruption each day or are you leading the way as a digital disrupter? Accenture Digital is driving these exciting changes and bringing them to life across 40 industries in more than 120 countries. At the forefront of digital, you'll create it, own it and make it a reality for clients looking to better serve their connected customers and operate always-on enterprises. Join us and become an integral part of our experienced digital team with the credibility, expertise and insight clients depend on. Accenture Digital is powered by three practices - Interac tive, Mobility and Analytics.
MXM is now part of Accenture Interactive! This collaboration deepens our end-to-end digital capabilities for clients including creative services, data-led marketing execution, content strategy, content execution and digital marketing. MXM specializes in delivering excellence through its superior strategy solutions, technological advances, digital creative executions, and superior marketing analytics.
Curiosity and collaboration are at the heart of what we do. Join our team of creative professionals, technologists and performance marketing professionals solving our clients' most challenging problems with insight-led digital marketing and content.
The Traffic Manager reports directly to the Operations Supervisor and manages the integrity client deliverables and ensures an efficient process flow within MXM Accenture Interactive. The Traffic Manager develops and manages time action plans/schedules- ensuring that creative briefs, legal, product, client and account reviews, comments and approvals are adhered to, and revises the schedules to reflect or update delivery dates. The Traffic Manager constantly facilitates team communication between Account, Creative, Print Production, Email Production and Studio Services at every stage of program development.
YOUR ROLE: Traffic Manager
While there will never be a typical day at MXM Accenture Interactive, we've highlighted a few of your exciting responsibilities.
- Responsible for ensuring the Direct Mail and Email processes are is followed correctly and completely.
- Drafts, maintains and distributes all time action plans on assigned accounts. Provides weekly update of project timing.
- Collects information for Campaign Requirements form and maintains updates.
- Responsible for organizing print & digital creative elements and routing them for the required approvals by the appropriate parties including Account, Art Director, Copywriter, Proofreader, Print Production, Legal, Product and Third Parties.
- Schedules round-table meetings as needed to obtain approvals and comments during the approval/ review routing stages.
- Identifies risks relative to project deliverability such as conflicting inputs, delays or any other unusual situations, and works to resolve these matters and/or obtain deadline extensions when necessary to keep the project on track.
- Partners with the Account team on asset management/collection. Works with the Art Directors and Proofreaders to ensure that final creative files (post deployment or post mailing) are prepared properly and timely and sent to clients' asset management system.
- Attends and participates in key internal planning meetings, and client/strategic meetings.
- Enhances the traffic system and project management/account process through process improvement efforts and recommendations. Collaborates with the team on overall process improvement suggestions and assists with any necessary updates.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
+ Basic qualifications
YOUR EXPERIENCE: Basic Qualifications
● Bachelor's Degree, or equivalent training and/or experience.
● 6+ months internship experience, professional work experience, and/or academic coursework demonstrating work at a professional level
SET YOURSELF APART: Preferred Skills
- B achelor's degree in Advertising, Marketing or Business-related field preferred.
- 1+ years previous traffic/account management experience preferred.
- Ability to work on strict deadlines with prompt attention to detail.
- Team-oriented and service minded.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills with the ability to work collaboratively with other personality styles.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment, excellent organizational skills.
- Adaptable to changing conditions.
- Self-confident in verbal and written communication abilities.
- Good presentation skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products.
WHERE YOU LIVE: Metro Detroit area
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
- Your entrepreneurial spirit and vision will be rewarded, and your success will fuel opportunities for career advancement
- You'll make a difference for some pretty impressive clients. Accenture serves many of the Fortune Global 100 on high-profile projects
- Opportunities to learn daily through training, assignments and collaboration with experts across the company
- Access to leading-edge technology
- Along with a competitive salary, Accenture offers a comprehensive package that includes generous paid time off, 401K match and an employee healthcare plan
CALL TO ACTION
Now is the time to become a digital disrupter. The opportunity is here-what's stopping you from pursuing it?
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Back to top