Technology Transition Executive
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services-all powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 537,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com .
In today's business environment, growth isn't just about building value-it's fundamental to long-term business survival. So how do organizations sustain themselves? The key is a new operating model-one that's anchored around the customer and propelled by intelligence to deliver exceptional experiences across the enterprise at speed and at scale. You will deliver breakthrough business outcomes for clients-by harnessing talent, data and intelligence to revolutionize their operating models.
Operations is one of four services that make up one Accenture -the others are Strategy and Consulting, Interactive and Technology.
The Technology Transition Executive is responsible for technology mobilization governance of complex BPS mobilization projects and providing leadership and guidance for resources playing the role of Tech Mobilization Lead on individual mobilizations. The TTE's accountability spans all technology being deployed for BPS clients, including those not delivered by Technology for Operations. Following Accenture methodologies and industry best practices, this role will be accountable for ensuring that Tech Mobilization Leads are effectively managing across technology and delivery teams during mobilization, that technology leadership is appropriately aware of issues and risks, and that mobilization projects Start Green and Stay Green. This role will also be required to perform program management activities on BPS deals as necessary Relationship Stakeholder management. Travel requirements vary and expect some QA activity to be required live, 20 - 35% over the year but with flexibility in daily schedule.
Relationship / Stakeholder management:
- Builds relationships with key client Director and C-Level executives (technology and business) as well as Accenture account and delivery team leads that facilitates open communication and trust
- Responsible for ensuring all teams deploying technology have proper governance in place including but not limited to:
- Capacity and demand management
- Escalation management
- Workstream status reporting
- Issue and risk management
- Coordinate with client Director and C-Level executives to align Accenture and client dependencies and milestones
- Responsible for ensuring the overall work plan includes all client and Accenture teams' dependencies
- Responsible for overall technology risk and issue resolution management from Accenture
- Manage client escalations to assign appropriate resources and inform client and Accenture stakeholders of progress / status
- Manages the Technology Mobilization Leads (TMLs) for each technology workstream
- Responsible for overall technology financials, including providing appropriate financial inputs into Accenture financial management systems
- Strong project and program management skills, specifically proven experience on BPS Mobilizations
- Well-developed risk analysis and mitigation skills
- Demonstrated ability to build and lead virtual teams
- Proactive issue conflict identification and resolution ability
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to communicate with Director and client executives effectively
- Proven client facing skills
- People management with demonstrated ability to build and lead virtual teams
- Proactive issue conflict identification and resolution ability
- Experience performing formal quality assurance reviews
- Minimum of 12 years of experience managing programs, projects, and teams
- Minimum of 8 years of experience working on business process outsourcing programs
- Experience at working with Mobilization teams and account leads to analyze issues and risks and work through approach and strategy to resolve or mitigate.
- Preferred experience working with Accenture Operations and supporting technology teams (e.g. delivery factories, sales teams, TSDM's, etc.)
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, computer information systems, engineering, business, or related field or equivalent experience
- Hands-on experience with multiple BPS Offerings
- Familiarity with Tech for Ops core technology solutions and functions
- PMP or equivalent certification and experience with Accenture Delivery Methods and/or Agile delivery model
- Experience with identifying and implementing business transformation initiatives
- Familiarity with core technology solutions and functions (security, quality assurance methodologies, process modeling, etc.)
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
CA - San Francisco,GA - Atlanta,IL - Chicago,MA - Boston,MO - St. Louis,TX - Austin,TX - Irving