Accenture Consulting: Your Unique Place in our Global Collective
Being part of Accenture Consulting means becoming an expert at making the New happen Now. To us, the New is all about the wise pivot that turns constant disruption to continuous reinvention. We are an innovation led-company that works at the heart of our clients' organizations so that no matter how complex the business challenge, we face the future with confidence.
If you love solving challenges and not just studying them, then Accenture Consulting is the right place for you. Join us to develop your ideas into provocative points of view and transformative insights that help shape industries. You'll work with an amazing and diverse mix of world-class experts with access to one of the most robust portfolios of capabilities and ecosystem relationships in the industry. Together, you'll do so much more than consult.
Coming here means future-proofing your career and going as far as your ambition takes you. Becoming a tech-savvy, well-rounded, multi-disciplined and market-relevant advisor doesn't happen by chance. We invest in training and development in a big way, so you can build your future along with ours, creating an impactful career unique to you. Ultimately, we believe we is greater than me and that diverse perspectives lead to the best solutions. Joining Accenture Consulting means you will learn, innovate and lead, and together we will improve the way the world works and lives.
The Enterprise Agility Manager role is accountable for leading transformation engagements to support the organizational shift necessary to achieve enterprise agility. This leader will be outcome-focused to ensure each client realizes the maximum business value using Agile through effective application of lean-agile mindsets and tailored frameworks, including development of actionable roadmap to guide agile transformation. This manager will incorporate agile thought leadership, tight client collaboration, partnering across Accenture to bring complementary capabilities to bear, and executive advisory in each engagement.
Read more of the job description
- Minimum 3 years of experience advising, scoping, and delivering agile transformative services
- Minimum 1 year of experience managing large scale transformations and executing against a roadmap
- Minimum 1 year of experience with executive management and outcome reporting
- Minimum 1 year of experience leading or managing teams of 10-20 people and successful delivery of agility/transformation
- Minimum 1 year of practical experience applying key methodologies, approaches, and market trends in the industry e.g. SAFe, LeSS, IC Agile
- Bachelor's degree
- Consulting experience
- Experience identifying a client's high-level business needs and leading the creation of detailed functional roadmap and other documentation, to drive teams and programs along the Agile Maturity curve
- SAFe Certifications e.g. LPM, SA, PM/PO, CSM Certified
- Deep interest in and experience with some emerging technology trends e.g. RPA, AI, Mobility, Cloud, Blockchain, Security, Digital, Collaboration Tools, Application Modernization, ML, OR NLP
- Intellectual capacity to develop creative and breakthrough solutions
- Ability to identify opportunities based on your deep understanding of our offerings and our client's issues
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to anticipate, understand and respond to Client needs shaping the behavior in accordance to the situation
- An ability to articulate and clearly communicate complex problems and solutions in a simple and logical manner how our offerings and services provide value
- Experience leading teams through complex situations, adapting quickly and helping others navigate change
- Experience structuring activities that play to a team's strengths and provide opportunities for others to grow
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to provide clarity to complex issues and synthesize large amounts of information and closely partner with clients to regularly confirm
- Experience working through organizational change, developing, and implementing creative solutions
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
FL - St. Petersburg,GA - Atlanta,NC - Charlotte,TX - Houston,TX - Irving,VA - Arlington