Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology, and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions - underpinned by the world's largest delivery network - Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 513,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com .
ARE YOU READY to step up and take your technology expertise to the next level?
There is never a typical day at Accenture, but that's why we love it here! This is an extraordinary chance to create a rewarding career at Accenture Technology. Working in a digitally driven, innovation-led environment where you can help clients shift to the New using leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
- Work closely with clients to Interpret and translate client requirements into a technology solution that can be configured from a standard set of offerings.
- Drive sign-off on the technology solution and act as an interface with the delivery organization to ensure effective transition, shape services and determine appropriate service delivery locations and related costs.
- Act as a key member of the sales team to represent the technology solution offering to the client/internal groups.
- Formulates the value architecture in terms of savings, business value, investments and future readiness for large or complex opportunities to position Accenture in a winning position
- Provide a leadership role for Tech Platforms or Client Accounts, can lead their organization on a continuous journey of sustained improvement. Support continuous improvement efforts to meet and exceed customer requirements in a fast-paced environment.
- Responsible for shaping client solutions and supporting business development, including developing the strategy, business case and driving the technical solution involving intelligent automation solutions
- Accountable for mobilizing the Automation team, identifying appropriate resources and rolling them on to the engagement
- Accountable for ensuring that the projects or programs adhere to Sustainable Automation
- Understand business drivers that will impact performance
- Ensure communication from/ to the technical architect of any issues that may affect any other areas of the project
- Be involved in setting strategic direction to establish near term goals for area of responsibility.
- Interact with leadership and senior management levels at a client and/or within Accenture, which involves negotiating or influencing on significant matters.
- Manage large teams and/or work efforts. Conduct project and issue management (status reporting, issue reporting, ETC/budget reporting) for assigned scope of work.
- Design solution (Automation & Process improvements) that are modular and can be replicated and look for replication opportunities for solution being developed.
Here's what you need:
- Bachelor's or master's degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, Mathematics, Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering or any computer related discipline
- 12+ years leading and performing as a Solution Architect and /or delivery lead in the IT Services Industry
- 14+ years of overall experience in relevant industries such as (Financial Services, Network, Utilities, Health Care, Marketing, Pharma, Retail etc.) - with hands on experience handling data driven decisions
- Certification in one of the Cloud Technologies (Google, AWS or Azure) and have solution deals involving Cloud
- Knowledge of industry trends, solutions, technologies in the individual's chosen area
- Experienced in solutioning deals involving System Integration and Application Outsourcing
- Experience in Leading large transformation deals or medium to large scale automation projects.
- Experience in statistical tools, RPA and related projects in RPA, Project Management and Demonstrated strong understanding of Process modeling tools and concepts.
- Broad financial knowledge for budgeting, profit plan obtainment.
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills in English
- Strong Analytical and Computational Skills
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills in English
- You will be part of a diverse, vibrant, global Accenture community; teams pushing the boundaries of new business capabilities and emerging technologies and services, sharing their experiences and lessons learned with each other. You'll have the chance to thrive in an environment where your ideas are valued and your voice matters.
- At Accenture, you will be able to work on meaningful and innovative projects, powered by the latest technologies and industry best practices such as event-driven architectures and domain driven design.
- Accenture will continually invest in your learning and growth. You'll learn from and work with Accenture's certified practitioners and Accenture will support you in growing your own tech stack, sales skills, and certifications.
- You'll be immersed in the design and implementation of human-centric solutions to help solve complex challenges with some of the world's largest companies.
- Unless expressly indicated, this role is not open in the state of Colorado.
- Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
CA - Los Angeles,CA - Sacramento,CA - San Diego,CA - San Francisco,CA - San Jose,CO - Denver,WA - Seattle