Technology Services Delivery Lead - Aerospace & Defense
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
The Technology Services Delivery Lead (TS DL) is responsible for leading sales and delivery of large/complex systems integration projects and programs of work at a large, dynamic account or across a portfolio of small/medium accounts operating in a multi-geography delivery model. Responsibilities include:
- Delivery Leadership oversight for a highly complex project or program of work
- Identification and implementation of innovation opportunities leveraging New IT capabilities (Next Generation Testing, Agile Delivery, Continuous Integration, APIs and Microservices) to drive improved cost, quality and speed for a project or program of work
- Stakeholder governance to drive high client satisfaction
- Origination of new opportunities to help the client achieve organizational goals while growing Accenture's portfolio of work
- Financial management for a project or program of work including resource planning and profit and loss.
It is expected the TS DL will be an experienced delivery lead and that delivery background will be combined with sales and new opportunity origination skills.
+ Basic qualifications
- A minimum of 10 years of experience in Technology Delivery Management, including systems integration and application development.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in ERP delivery and/or new IT custom application development.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in Cross-functional Global Team Management.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in Financial Management including Resource Planning and Budget Management.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience expanding and growing new opportunities at the client to increase the portfolio of work.
Travel as required by project.
- Industry experience in Aerospace and Defense
- Strong client-facing skills
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders in dynamic environments.
Professional Skill Requirements
It is currently our objective to assign our people to work near where they live. However, given the nature of our business and our need to serve clients, our employees must be able to travel when needed. This role requires 100% flexibility to travel and work onsite with clients (typically Monday through Thursday).
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment.
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Desire to work in an information systems environment.
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent leadership and management skills.
Candidates who are currently on assignment as part of the Global Careers program are not eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a federal contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top