Technology Sales Director - Midwest, CPG/Retail
- Chicago, IL
Organization: Products Technology
Location: United States, Midwest
Accenture is transforming leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements combined with the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance your career. Choose Accenture and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in the Sales career track grow pipeline and sales by identifying, managing or leading the origination and closing of sales opportunities across a range of Accenture Cloud offerings. They progress by deepening sales skills, developing new skills and evolve into more complex sales roles.
Sales professionals drive the sales process and outcomes, growing a profitable pipeline, through opportunity origination, consultative and solution-oriented sales pursuit negotiations and closure.
The Sales Director - focused on growing Accenture's Technology Business, manages opportunities through all phases, including qualification, sales pursuit and close by applying deep sales process and offering expertise. Develop relationships with key buyers and decision-makers at new and existing clients by utilizing a differentiated road map and framework to enable our Client's transformation.
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
- Provides solutions to complex technology business problems for opportunities requiring in-depth knowledge of organizational objectives.
- Interacts with senior management levels at clients and within Accenture, determines pursuit strategies, develops client messaging plans and relationships, and applies industry-leading Cloud transformation practices.
- Has latitude in decision-making and determining objectives and approaches to critical assignments.
- Operates within large teams and directs specific team sales activities
- Must be able to travel up to 100%
Read more of the job description
- Minimum of 5 years selling/closing sales pursuits in one or more of the following areas: Security Outsourcing Sales, Cloud enablement and migration, Technology Strategy.
- Minimum 5 years industry experience selling to clients in one or more of the following areas: Consumer Packaged Goods, Manufacturing, Automotive, Life Sciences, Retail.
- Expertise in Security Solutions, Public Cloud and IT transformation is preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years' Sales Pursuit Management experience
- Minimum of 5 years'' Client Relationship and/or delivery experience
- Experience working within a large, matrixed company environment.
- Experience with C-Level client relationship building and relationship management.
- Proven ability to operate within a team-oriented environment.
- Demonstrated leadership, teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian.
- High energy level, decisiveness and ability to work well in demanding client environments.
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
- Strong leadership, problem solving, and decision-making abilities.
- Unquestionable professional integrity, credibility and character.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity - All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Back to top