Technology Consulting CRM & CPQ Manager, CMT Midwest
CRM and CPQ Technology Consulting Manager - CMT Midwest
Locations: Chicago, Kansas City, Minneapolis
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in our Client & Market career track drive profitable growth by developing market-relevant insights to increase market share or create new markets. They progress through required promotion into market-facing roles that have a direct impact on sales.
Technology Consulting professionals are industry experts with the insights and capabilities to transform the world's leading companies. We partner with our clients to build solutions, harnessing disruptive technology changes and industry insights to solve their business challenges and provide them with a distinct competitive advantage.
The Technology Consulting Manager is focused on how technology can enable our clients to be more competitive, more nimble and responsive to evolving business needs, and take advantage of new capabilities to optimize their business at scale, while gaining deeper insights into what truly drives their business performance.
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
- Provides technology solutions to complex business problems for area(s) of responsibility where analysis of situations requires an in depth knowledge of organizational objectives.
- Involved in setting strategic direction to establish near term goals for area of responsibility.
- Interacts with senior management levels at a client and/or within Accenture, which involves negotiating or influencing on significant matters.
- Has latitude in decision-making and determining objectives and approaches to critical assignments.
- Decisions have a lasting impact on area of responsibility with the potential to impact outside area of responsibility.
- Manages large teams and/or work efforts at a client or within Accenture.
It is our intention for our people to live where they work and work where they live. However, in the context of our profession and serving our clients there may be times when you will need to travel extensively.
+ Basic qualifications
Minimum of 5 years experience with the following:
- Experience with emerging technologies (e.g. Salesforce, Pega and other CRM platforms, CPQ platforms such as Apttus, Callidus)
- Experience with cloud-based ("SaaS") solutions and how they can fit into a client's larger application ecosystem (on premise as well as cloud)
- Deep industry expertise across Communications, Media, or Technology industries
- Consulting experience
Bachelors degree required
Candidate should have a good understanding of the sales process, through past experience in sales, or in consulting on a sales engagement.
Professional Skill Requirements
Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment. Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment. Desire to work in an information systems environment. Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills Excellent leadership and management skills
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top