Technology Consulting Cloud Manager, Northeast
Accenture Consulting: Your Unique Place in our Global Collective
Being part of Accenture Consulting means becoming an expert at making the New happen Now. To us, the New is all about the wise pivot that turns constant disruption to continuous reinvention. If you want to be a leader in a thriving digital transformation powerhouse that is in a constant state of reinvention, then look no further. We work at the heart of our clients' organizations so that no matter how complex the situation, no matter how tough the issue, they can face the future today with confidence.
If you love solving challenges and not just studying them, then Accenture Consulting is the right place for you. As a leader, you'll join us in creating the future of consulting at the intersection of business and technology. You'll get to work with an amazing mix of world class experts with access to the most robust portfolio of capabilities and ecosystem relationships in the industry, all while having unrestricted client access. Together, you'll do so much more than consult.
Coming here means future-proofing your career as a leader. Becoming tech savvy, well-rounded, and market-relevant leaders with an ownership and founder mindset doesn't happen by chance. We invest in training and development in a big way, so you can build your future along with ours, creating an impactful career unique to you. Ultimately, we believe that we is greater than me and possess an unwavering commitment to inclusion and diversity. Joining Accenture Consulting means you will learn, innovate and lead, and together we will improve the way the world works and lives.
Accenture's Communications, Media and Technology practice works with the world's most innovative, technologically advanced and exciting companies. From the disruptors of Silicon Valley and China to established media and communications players, to the high-tech companies who are building the infrastructure on which our modern society depends, CMT is planted firmly in the middle of what matters most in business and society across the globe. Are you ready transform the way the world connects, lives and works? If yes, join us and help move the world forward today!
We are looking for an experienced Cloud Manager to join our team and play an integral role in serving our Communications, Media, and Technology clients. In this role, you will work closely with professionals spanning strategy, application, infrastructure disciplines to identify opportunities to accelerate our clients' journey to the cloud, taking advantage of new capabilities and tapping into our ecosystem of cloud partners like Amazon Web Services, Microsoft, and Google.
Ideal candidates will bring a well-rounded skillset capable of spanning business and technical disciplines and be comfortable working with client and Accenture teams to shape early stage ideas into fully assessed, designed, and implemented cloud solutions.
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
- Provides solutions to complex business problems for area(s) of responsibility where analysis of situations requires an in-depth knowledge of organizational objectives.
- Involved in setting strategic direction to establish near term goals for area of responsibility. Interacts with senior management levels at a client and/or within Accenture, which involves negotiating or influencing on significant matters.
- Has latitude in decision-making and determining objectives and approaches to critical assignments. Decisions have a lasting impact on area of responsibility with the potential to impact outside area of responsibility.
- Manages large teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience working with Cloud solutions.
- Minimum of 5 years of IT Consulting/Management experience, with demonstrated IT Transformation experience in customer-facing roles
- Bachelor degree.
- Demonstrated blend of business and technical experience.
- Experience developing IT Strategy and/or Enterprise Architectures in complex environments.
- Large-scale systems integration experience involving on-premises technology and public cloud platforms.
- History of successful technical sales, consulting, and/or architecture engagements.
- Strong presentation skills with a high degree of comfort with business, technical, architectural, and executive audiences.
- Experience working closely with business and technical stakeholders to translate strategic objectives into implementable roadmaps and designs.
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment.
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment. Desire to work in an information systems environment.
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent leadership and management skills.
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Locations CT - Hartford,NJ - Florham Park,NY - New York,PA - Philadelphia
Back to top