Technology Consulting Advisory Consultant - Midwest Region
Join Accenture Consulting and you'll work alongside fellow industry experts to lead transformational projects, and define cutting edge solutions, solving our client's most complex issues. As a Consulting practitioner, you'll shape the future of 96 of the 137 Resources companies listed in the Fortune Global 500.
People in our Client & Market career track drive profitable growth by developing market-relevant insights to increase market share or create new markets. They progress through required promotion into market-facing roles that have a direct impact on sales.
Business & Technology Integration professionals advise upon, design, develop and/or deliver technology solutions that support best practice business changes
The Technology Consultant provides consultative Business and System Integration services to help clients implement effective solutions. Understands and translates customer needs into business and technology solutions via the analysis, design and/or development of best practice business changes.
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
- Identifies, assesses and solves complex business problems for area of responsibility, where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
- Closely follows the strategic direction set by senior management when establishing near term goals.
- Interacts with senior management at a client and/or within Accenture on matters where they may need to gain acceptance on an alternate approach.
- Has some latitude in decision-making. Acts independently to determine methods and procedures on new assignments.
- Decisions have a major day to day impact on area of responsibility.
- Manages large - medium sized teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture.
- Minimum 3 years experience with the following: CICD/DevOps (Chef/Puppet/Ansible or Jenkins) and Microservices AWS or Azure
- Minimum 2 yrs .Net or C#
- Minimum 2 years leading high performing delivery teams
- Minimum of a Bachelors Degree
- Experience/Knowledge of the Resources Vertical including gas, oil, natural resources, mining, utilities, chemical or energy client work
- Previous experience with a consulting / professional services organization
- 4+ years of experience in analytics or big data technologies
Professional Skills Requirements:
- Ability to articulate and clearly communicate complex problems and solutions in a simple, logical and impactful manner
- Passion for technology trends e.g. Cloud, Big Data Analytics, IoT, Artificial Intelligence
- Experience eliciting usercentered business requirements using design thinking methods
- Experience working through organizational change, with a demonstrated track record of continuing responsibilities, creativity and innovation, including evidence of solution design
- Awareness of key methodologies, approaches and market trends in the industry
- Ability to travel as necessary
- Well developed analytical skills and the ability to provide clarity to complex issues, and synthesize large amounts of information
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a federal contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Locations IA - Des Moines,IL - Chicago,KS - Wichita,KY - Lexington,MI - Detroit,MI - Grand Rapids
Back to top